Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 12

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lol, sex-nerd! love it!
    btw, here's some nerdy fun facts I learned while watching the history channel or something (no really)
    the contractions following female orgam 1) dips the cervix into the pool of semen and 2) somehow drives sperm into the fallopian tube of the ovary with the maturing follicle
    So, um, have fun!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    lol, sex-nerd! love it!
    btw, here's some nerdy fun facts I learned while watching the history channel or something (no really)
    the contractions following female orgam 1) dips the cervix into the pool of semen and 2) somehow drives sperm into the fallopian tube of the ovary with the maturing follicle
    So, um, have fun!
    LOL, I totally swiped that from Sex Nerd Sandra =)

About the incredibly athletic uterine structure and function of female orgasm... YES! Have you ever seen that stuff about the studies done with couples gettin' busy in an MRI tube? AMAZING.
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

dmc
    dmc is offline Senior Member
    Just an update...going in tomorrow for our transfer. Please send good thoughts into the universe!

Rose is offline Member
    I'm thinking of you dmc, fingers crossed for you. I'm sure all this healthy primal living will increase your chances. Good luck!!!!! Keep us posted how it all goes.

dmc
    Thanks, Rose. Transfer seems to have gone well, so now I just wait. I'm sure it was just my imagination, but it seemed like the doctor struggled a bit getting the catheter in. Like I said, I'm sure it is my imagination getting carried away...they even check the tube and make sure it is "all clear" before taking everything out!

OperaDivaMom is offline Senior Member
    dmc, keeping fingers crossed for a successful transfer!

I keep lurking here but not posting, it's hard to talk about "trying" when you don't even have periods. I know they will come back eventually, I am getting impatient though 25 months and counting since my son was born and no period. My last period will officially be 3 years ago in a month.

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    My best wishes are with you dmc.

Sorry to hear you you are having difficulties, ODM. I really hope things sort out for you soon.

We've been trying for several months now, and I just have a good feeling about this cycle. Fingers crossed! I won't get my hopes up too much, but I think that going primal can only help us. If nothing happens by the end of the year, we will be seeking out fertility help.

dmc
    ODM, my heart goes out to you too. That must be a very trying situation. I did not have that problem, but I am convinced that primal eating can help with these kind of issues from the experience of others. In my own case, my pms symptoms completely disappeared with primal eating. Also, I may sound like a broken record, but I do feel that acupuncture can really help with hormonal issues. I had been having terrible night sweats where I'd wake up soaking wet. A few weeks of acupuncture and they were gone.

Thank you, all of you, for the well wishes. I keep vacillating between thinking it didn't work to being convinced I'll have twins . I have had some cramping since the procedure Saturday. Last night I had a drop of blood and then very severe cramping that woke me up. I listened to my meditation tapes and tried to relax. This morning (tmi alert) when I got out of bed I had a gush of clear discharge. The only other time I experienced that was when I was pregnant before. I'm hoping it is a good sign.

Rose is offline Member
    Dmc, I hope that is a good sign. I don't recall having the discharge thing myself, but I always get a crampy almost period pain like feeling when I've been preggers.

ODM - how long is it since you stopped breastfeeding?

I don't know when my period is due as I forgot to record it last month. I don't think it was successful though. I didn't feel like I even ovulated this month. I think I need to start tracking things from my next period.

OperaDivaMom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    ODM - how long is it since you stopped breastfeeding?
    About 15 minutes (lol), DS is definitely not weaned. In fact, he still nurses quite frequently. I know that can be a factor in fertility returning, but since I didn't have periods before getting pregnant either, I think there are still other contributing factors.

DMC, I need to look into accupuncture when we have a little spending money, I have heard good things about it too!

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast