Thread: HCG-ers Please explain page

HCG-ers Please explain

Shop Now
    I did the HCG diet a few years ago and am well versed in the protocol...so many people have a signature that says loved primal works with HCG...what does that mean?

When does it work? In between rounds? Phase 3 or 4? I would love to know because after doing HCG I gained 50+ pounds this year...I followed the protocol and ate a primal foods diet...although when I gained the weight I happened to have my ratios wrong...and totally out of wack and loving carbs...you know the gluten free ones and the fruity ones. Now I am eating a primal diet...less than 100 carbs a day (although I really need to tally that again for a few days to be sure I am not slipping) I am not losing weight but for the first time in my life I am not hungry and can go hours without eating.

Right now I am not sure if I am considering re-doing HCG or if I am just going to stick with the primal plan...feeling good...feels good...it has been quite awhile to experience that phenomena.

Thanks so much

dado Guest
    you always want to first spell what the acronym stands for before using it the rest of the journey.

like me, i'm lost, i don't know what hcg is and your post doesn't help me, so now i can't think about your ideas

indigogirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    you always want to first spell what the acronym stands for before using it the rest of the journey.

like me, i'm lost, i don't know what hcg is and your post doesn't help me, so now i can't think about your ideas
    HcG stands for human chorionic gonadatrophin. It is a hormone that women produce when they are pregnant.
    Google both HcG and Dr. Simeon's, "Pounds and Inches" for an explanation of this diet.
    Last edited by indigogirl; 09-01-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    Indigogirl

indigogirl is offline Senior Member
    prncsssmartass:
    I am sending you a private message...
    Indigogirl