Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How time flies when you're having fun page

Glamorama is offline Senior Member

How time flies when you're having fun

Shop Now
    Last night I was lying in bed, pondering PB and the changes I've done. I thought to myself that I sure have learnt a lot in the last 4 weeks. But then I realized it's been 12 weeks! 3 months of PB-living! And while this is where I'll normally hit the wall after a CW-diet, I still consider this to be the beginning of a long journey towards health and happiness.
    It's been 3 good months and it never once felt like a diet. I'm so proud of myself *pat on the back*.

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    awesome!
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Pats Glamorama on the back. Glad it is working well for youˇ
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jialx is offline Junior Member
    Time passed quickly, like a day as books like this in the past, the time is the only thing we need not wait for will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jialx View Post
    Time passed quickly, like a day as books like this in the past, the time is the only thing we need not wait for will happen.
    Funny how I always cop the spam when I start a post...

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Great job Glamorama!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    High Five!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Nice work...It only keeps getting better:-) Grok ON!

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Nice work...It only keeps getting better:-) Grok ON!
    This is what I'm thinking/experiencing too! It's like the last 12 weeks have been a slow intro, but I'm yet to fully embrace primal. By that I mean my curiosity to make one broth or source out kangaroo-meat. I have a lot of exploring ahead and I can't wait.

StarryEyedSarahJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    By that I mean my curiosity to make one broth or source out kangaroo-meat. I have a lot of exploring ahead and I can't wait.
    Oh my gosh! I lived in Melbourne for a while a couple of years ago. I ate kangaroo at least once a week... it is by far my favorite type of meat! There is a place called Edinburgh Castle in Brunswick (on the corner of Sydney Rd and Albion Rd) that had a special every Monday - $11.99 Roo & Wine. It's the perfect portion of kangaroo medallions with mashed sweet potatoes and rocket with a glass of wine. We'd grab dinner there every Monday on our way back from the city as the tram stops right in front of it. They've got a great beer garden out back and have live music pretty often. *sigh* I miss that place!
    Wag more, bark less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast