Page 98 of 708 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 98

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Yes, I'm still eating the Donner Party! Right now it's just hamburger meat, which I know how to deal with, Nasty Bacon which I refuse to eat, and I let Lady Friend handle a second chicken. I named it Doctor Beverly Clucker to continue on the Star Trek: The Next Generation theme, and it was much more delicious than Gay Panda's Jean-Cluck Picard because Lady Friend found a better recipe.
    Why is the bacon nasty just out of curiousity?

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan7 View Post
    Why is the bacon nasty just out of curiousity?
    Gay Panda does not like BRINE.

beachrat is offline Senior Member
    I concur with donating it to the Hungry Can.

Another canned good that can be good is sardines in olive oil. Most of the other varieties have soybean or canola oil, or sugar, or something else absurd. The absolute worst tasting, however, is sardines in water. Soggy diluted mushy fish. Really really disgusting.

Now, you might hesitate, because you may not like sardines. However, they are jam-packed with nutrition, and good omega-3s, and if people accepting donations may eat soy chili (gross) when it's the item on offer, they may eat sardines which are much much better for them if that's what's on offer. Personally, I love sardines. So I like to imagine that if I fall on hard times, some generous soul will donate sardines in olive oil (I like the brislings from Scandinavia, please) so I can still get my fix.
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's primal journal

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for reminding me that I must make some donations to the food-for-hungry-peeps-at-Christmas collection box at my local supermarket. I tend to go with good quality fishy things and jars of vegie sauce (say with EVOO, no funny additives). I wonder if tinned tomatoes and coconut milk would be welcome? These are pretty much the only long-life foods I have in my pantry, apart from a few random dried herbs and bottles of oil. It's true, most Primal-friendly food needs refrigeration!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    So I will eat gummy bears and play video games and think about packing for my San Diego miniature golf vacation, since thinking about it is far preferable to doing it.
    That's my part of the enchanted forrest. There are lots more options for panda pastimes here in addition to miniature golf.

My Beloved ghjv9i91f,

Damn this faceless Internet! For you cannot see my blush at the flattery of your visit. But sadly I am a panda who does not dance each night in the arms of someone new; I prefer the comfort of familiarity and aegh67wadj stole my heart only yesterd . . . you CAD. I see what game you play, ghjv9i91f! You are also flirting with namelesswonder and winencandy, with Pebbles67 and NZ Suze, with NourishedEm and Jac and canio6 and Paleobird! There are no epithets I can hurl that will wound you to the degree that I have been wounded.

No, no, don't try to explain. Dallying between lovers like Scarlett O'Hara may be your cup of tea, but it is not Gay Panda's. And what a shame this is! For does not ghjv9i91f + Gay Panda just roll off the tongue? Darling, we belong together purely on the alliteration of our names. But you have ruined it with your belief that there is enough ghjv9i91f to go around. There is not. I am a possessive lover, and you are not the troll of my dreams. My troll only wants me. So begone, you tease! Perhaps someone else will be pleased to have one-ninth of you, but I can never be yours.

Love,
    Gay Panda

P.S. And now you also request affections from ottercat? Have you no shame?
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-13-2011 at 05:23 PM.

There is nothing so dangerous as a panda scorned.

ghjv9i91f, meet The Death Triangle.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you're silly. i love you thiiiiiiis much.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you're silly. i love you thiiiiiiis much.
    This is what happens when I don't want to wash the dishes and also mismanaged my Netflix Queue. Love letters to trolls.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    how do you mismanage a netflix queue? inquiring minds want to know
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!