Page 87 of 715 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187587 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 87

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hooray for 2013 - Screw the Mayans!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Debdoub is offline Member
    I'll submit my photo shortly. Oh, who am I kidding? I would never put a picture of me with bad hair on the internet. Someday when I'm famous (hey, I'm only 48, I've got plenty of time to figure that out) it would be splashed on every website and I'd never live it down. Worse yet, I fear I might become famous just for the awfulness of my picture.

Thanks so much for making me Miss April!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Note, many of the calendars in my local Calendar Club stores are 15-month jobs. 12 months of fuzzy-socked, braless, stained and baggy, headbanded primal sexiness ain't never enough.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Luckily for you all, I half no such qualms about looking ridiculous on the internet. I would have touched it up and stuff, but my computer's currently uploading about 400 photos off my phone so it's lagging a bit! xD

You get a bonus of slipper boots, snowflake earrings, a santa hat AND a messy room with an unmade bed. You lucky, lucky people.
    Last edited by PixieKitten; 12-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Luckily for you all, I half no such qualms about looking ridiculous on the internet. I would have touched it up and stuff, but my computer's currently uploading about 400 photos off my phone so it's lagging a bit! xD

You get a bonus of slipper boots, snowflake earrings, a santa hat AND a messy room with an unmade bed. You lucky, lucky people.
    Look everybody, a real person who lives in her house! Let's all point and laugh, because OUR houses all look like magazines!
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    My house looks like a magazine! As long as you do not look in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, living room, or spare bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Look everybody, a real person who lives in her house! Let's all point and laugh, because OUR houses all look like magazines!
    WRONG.
    I'm a real person who lives in her mum and dad's house! =p
    Also pointing out that I'm cleaning it tomorrow because I'm having guests over. What you see is the result of a small bomb going off because I couldn't find my santa hat. =D

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    My house looks like a magazine! As long as you do not look in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, living room, or spare bedroom.
    LOL. +1, except in my case "bedroom OR spare bedroom".
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of which, I should probably stop editing my book and hanging about on MDA and actually do some cleaning. Time to put on Katy Perry's California Gurls. That's my vacuuming music.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Busted and christmas carols are mine. For soem reason, Christmas carols give me the urge to clean. O.o I'd do it now, but alas, tis 10 past 10 here, and I should actually be in bed right now. Aaaaahhh well.