Page 86 of 706 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 86

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Right after I posted in my journal, I stumbled over Mark's entry. That cracked me up.

I have never eaten a Brussels sprout. They look like something dug out of a troll's ear.
    GP, you are missing joy! Chop them into small pieces and saute them in liberal amounts of Kerrygold butter. I use a cast iron pan and cook them until the edges just start to blacken, at which point they have softened but still have a delicate crunch to the stem. One of my very favorite vegetables.

I made some this morning, in fact, and then absent-mindedly left them sitting on my table where I can not, in fact, eat them until I go home.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    saute them in liberal amounts of Kerrygold butter. I use a cast iron pan and cook them until the edges just start to blacken, at which point they have softened but still have a delicate crunch to the stem. One of my very favorite vegetables.

I made some this morning, in fact, and then absent-mindedly left them sitting on my table where I can not, in fact, eat them until I go home.
    That made me sad, too. I hope you get to go home soon and rescue them!

All right, people, if no one will make April SEXY by this evening, I will award it to the lovely trolls who turned up yesterday to Bermuda Triangle my journal. Although I understand from Paleobird's journal that she is trying to take one down. Go, Paleobird!

Paleobird Guest
    If you click on the little triangle with an exclamation point in in on the lower left of the post, it takes you to a form for reporting such things. I don't know if anyone ever reads those forms or if it just makes me feel better to send them.

Ooh, that is good to know!

Truth: I take their weird troll names and insert them into an anagram site to see what happens. One turned into Hadj Gel Pip, which made me happy.

Debdoub is offline Member
    Would you consider pulling the troll and putting me in for April!? I live pretty far north so it will be cold and muddy, all at the same time. I'll pose in my red farting clogs (really, you'd think I have wind issues with all the noise those suckers make), gray sport shorts with paint stains, white thermal with an old red college sweatshirt to top it off, frayed cuffs and all. Following the theme of a few others, I'll be braless and my hair will be a disaster as I wouldn't waste time showering before I worked up a sweat. I'll be standing in my garden, mud covered, grinning like a loon.

Ducklings, we have a calendar.

Proudly presenting the Primal Calendar 2012: Twelve Months of Sexy

January: Gay Panda in Lipstick Jammie Pants, sky blue bedsocks, and Aztec sweatshirt. Posed on a half-shell.
    February: Ottercat in a Slanket! You don't get to pick a month, ottercat. Since you smell like Kat von D, I want you next to me.
    March: Snap! That would be SweetPickles in tight-rolled mom jeans with curled bangs, ready for bid-ness!
    April: Ooh, this month's showers dropped off Debdoub in smart red farting clogs, stained shorts, and minus the bra. Grrr.
    May: This season's flower is bloodorchid, working that bun/headband thang over baggy jeans and socked feet. ::: drool :::
    June: namelesswonder is supplying the bow-chica-bow-bow with blue hair, strategically-placed kettle bells, and crushed pills!
    July: Mmm-hmm, this summer sizzle is brought to you by beachrat in Vibram FiveFingers and soiled work clothing.
    August: Paleobird offers up her hotness for our enjoyment, complete with monokini!
    September: Sorry, Austin Powers, Sigi's got your mojo now! Nothing says YUM like bedhead and smelly pink slippers!
    October: SleepyRoots will light your bonfire with her leggings, fingerless gloves, and dramatic autumnal breezes. Stand back!
    November: BeckaSki is bringing the YOWZA to warm your chill, with a most adorable XXXXL orange reflective worker hoody!
    December: PixieKitten will give you a jingle in yoga pants, turtleneck, and poncho with pipe cleaner reindeer antlers!
    Bonus January 2013: Give a hug to Griffin in his Snuggie!!!

I don't know WHO wouldn't want us on their wall! We're smart, sassy, and sexy; ready to show everyone just who's going to Occupy next year.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-01-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    So apparently my signature bar has become troll fodder. Woot Woot!

Anyway, on to more important things:

Here's a potential candidate for April:

It's a photo Pre-Primal Griffin, at work, posing in the Snuggie he got from a co-worker for Christmas.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Here's a potential candidate for April:

It's a photo Pre-Primal Griffin, at work, posing in the Snuggie he got from a co-worker for Christmas.
    That is AWESOME. Debdoub beat you to April, but I went back to add a bonus month of January 2013 just for you! Love the Snuggie!
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-01-2011 at 12:11 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i too received that snuggie for christmas high five
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!