Page 84 of 708 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184584 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 84

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Primal Calendar 2012: Twelve Months of Sexy

January: Gay Panda in Lipstick Jammie Pants, sky blue bedsocks, and Aztec sweatshirt. Posed on a half-shell.
    February: Ottercat in a Slanket! You don't get to pick a month, ottercat. Since you will smell like Kat von D, I want you next to me.
    March:
    April:
    May:
    June:
    July: Mmm-hmm, this summer sizzle is brought to you by beachrat in Vibram FiveFingers and soiled work clothing.
    August: Paleobird offers her hotness for our enjoyment, complete with monokini!
    September:
    October:
    November:
    December: PixieKitten in yoga pants, turtleneck, and poncho with pipe cleaner reindeer antlers!

Only 7 months to go! Won't YOU show some love to a lonely month of 2012?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    could i have may, with my oh so sexy bun/headband combo, baggy jeans and socked feet?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

January: Gay Panda in Lipstick Jammie Pants, sky blue bedsocks, and Aztec sweatshirt. Posed on a half-shell.
    February: Ottercat in a Slanket! You don't get to pick a month, ottercat. Since you smell like Kat von D, I want you next to me.
    March:
    April:
    May: This season's flower is bloodorchid, working that bun/headband thang over baggy jeans and socked feet. ::: drool :::
    June:
    July: Mmm-hmm, this summer sizzle is brought to you by beachrat in Vibram FiveFingers and soiled work clothing.
    August: Paleobird offers up her hotness for our enjoyment, complete with monokini!
    September:
    October:
    November:
    December: PixieKitten in yoga pants, turtleneck, and poncho with pipe cleaner reindeer antlers!

Only 6 months to go! You, oh yes, YOU over there, show us some sexy for 2012!!!!!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Witchy Sister: FAIL. Vet Lady: HOORAY! Blow Hard Bubba: YIKES. I always said that one of my male relatives looks like he's about to deliver quintuplets. His gut is that massive. But at least he isn't patting it with love and care; instead he just walks around farting and blaming the weather forecast for not alerting us of thunder. It wasn't funny the first time, or the tenth, or the ten thousandth. It's just gross. Everyone's had a rogue squeaker slip, but we're not put-putting about like the Little Engine That Could, or demanding that people admire it.
    Blow Hard Bubba's reason why he can't do anything physically demanding is that he has "back problems". I think he has a front problem. Pregnant ladies get backaches too from all that extra weight in the front. Bubba likes to give Melodious Beer Belch Concertos in G major to anyone unlucky enough to be in the same room.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Bubba likes to give Melodious Beer Belch Concertos in G major to anyone unlucky enough to be in the same room.
    I don't know how, but we need to bring Bubba and Thunderpants together! People would flock from miles around to hear their internal orchestras brought together.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I want June, it's my birth month, but I don't know what I'd wear. I'll definitely have blue hair by then though and could probably work out something goofy with my kettle bells. And crushing Lexapro pills with my bare fists! Yeah, let's go industrial warrior woman
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

February: Ottercat in a Slanket! You don't get to pick a month, ottercat. Since you smell like Kat von D, I want you next to me.
    March:
    April:
    May: This season's flower is bloodorchid, working that bun/headband thang over baggy jeans and socked feet. ::: drool :::
    June: namelesswonder is supplying the bow-chica-bow-bow with blue hair, strategically-placed kettle bells, and crushed pills!
    August: Paleobird offers up her hotness for our enjoyment, complete with monokini!
    September:
    October:
    November:

Only 5 months to go! Darlings, don't miss your chance to be part of this sexy ride through 2012!!!!!
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 11-30-2011 at 07:19 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    *feels all kinds of sexy now*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Oh, troll. Is your Bermuda Triangling of my journal really a subtle hint that you would like to be part of the 2012 Primal SEXY calendar? Dressed in wolf skin? Well, that sounds sexy! If I have a month left over, ah7aeGe1ei, you shall receive it.

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, oh! Sign me up! I want a cold month. I will be sporting my baggy flannel blue snowflake pants UNDER cropped at calf length black fleece pants replete with fuzzy red mule slippers and wooly socks. Up top, you can count on at least 2 layers, one of which is a 1999-2000 student council t-shirt and the other of which is a high school era hooded sweatshirt of sorts. Or the XXXXL orange/reflective construction worker hoody that was given to me last year. My glorious noggin will be bedecked in a truly awesome knitted headband (which I do actually love) and greasy, several day old hair, sticking out the top.