Page 81 of 704 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 81

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Other people don’t need the number, or react to it with defiance and culinary abandon. But for me, that number on the scale is a beautiful behavioral control. I don’t like that number. I don’t want to stay that number. I want to continue on a downward trend. My belly is still doughy and there is extra padding on the backside, but somehow that number is what resolves me.
    Oh, I am this exact same way. My ego and self worth are not tied to the number, but often my motivation is. My fingers are crossed for you Gay Panda.
    Last edited by BeckaSki; 11-29-2011 at 12:57 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    gay panda, i think that forever from now on when i read your writings i'll picture you floating on the shell with the hair with the pjs, covering yourself with the hair (which is a very long wig), sporting a coquettish and knowing expression while toxic is coming from everywhere and nowhere all at once

because that's already what my mind sees when i read this

as for the water weight, i foresee it will be less than 10 and will be removed via your bladder in no time at all. it really is a pain seeing the scale go back up tho
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    slap

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Really, not bad considering what a Sensitive Flower you are! I think it will be gone by this weekend.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you aight, you aight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    (BTW, in my fluffy little mind the default colour of lipstick was always a lurid, retro, coral kind of pink. Apparently I too was wrong.)
    I remember back in junior high when girls were wearing orange, blue, plum, and black lipstick, so when I hear 'lipstick', I don't think of a specific color at first. It's like 'nail polish', totally meaningless in discerning what color without further description. But in the world of clothing, lipstick means red. And not just any old red, but RED red. And these jammie pants are definitely RED red.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gay panda, i think that forever from now on when i read your writings i'll picture you floating on the shell with the hair with the pjs, covering yourself with the hair (which is a very long wig), sporting a coquettish and knowing expression while toxic is coming from everywhere and nowhere all at once
    ::: practicing coquettish expressions now :::

Ah, but perhaps the long hair is real. I might be a Gay Lady Panda. Perhaps I should do a reveal of that at 175 pounds of panda. And a picture at 166 of me in fabulous Renaissance wear.

SleepyRoots is offline Member
    Yes, 13 people. You know it's a wide definition of family gathering if you find yourself sitting next to your sister's boyfriend's daughter's boyfriend.

I am sure you will recover quickly. Like grimaces and crossed eyes your weight will not be frozen in time for any transgression. I am looking forward to the Renaissance photo! May all well meaning bearers of carbs stay far away from future Ren-Panda.

Even better, I will Photoshop myself in Renaissance wear onto the half-shell of Sandro Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    "So every morning, Bare Gay Panda stands on the scale looking Rubenesque."

So, I know I'm like way behind on your journal, but I just wanted to point something out about this statement. (Which I almost IM'd to a customer- oops.) Have you seen Rubens' women? I'd send you a link, but, yeah, he was into nudes, and that at work thing. Sure, they had curves- but if you look closely, those were no dough-babies. Those women had muscle. I'm never going to be delicate- and while I've got some flesh to spare- that's not a comparison I'd be sorry to see. The real Rubenesque- not the muscle-less modern version that is. Consider it a complement