Page 704 of 717 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 704

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    PANDA!!!!!

Missed yah!
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I love that picture!!!

Currently amusing my inner four-year-old is a Facebook acquaintance of Lady Friend's. The woman has named her beloved dog "poopy". I don't know why. But her posts are frequently about the dog, leading to captions like:

There's poopy on my sofa!
    I found poopy on the floor.
    Hanging out with my poopy!
    My mom has had poopy all day.
    Poopy in a hat.
    Pictures of my poopy!
    My poopy is better.

The Walrus is online now Senior Member
    Panda! Happy you're back! Just read back a few pages and defiled my laptop by spraying tea through my nose. I really must get a tablet, so much easier to clean.
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    Panda! Happy you're back! Just read back a few pages and defiled my laptop by spraying tea through my nose. I really must get a tablet, so much easier to clean.
    * passes over tea towel for defiled laptop *

Hi, Walrus! I didn't leave! I just spent the first part of the summer sick (thank you, visiting friend who didn't think anyone would catch his cold WHEN PANDA ALWAYS CATCHES IT) and then the second part of the summer I have spent with something akin to morning sickness.

No, Panda is not with cub. That would be a medical miracle. Panda is on a medication that mimics morning sickness. It is horrible.

I am a major whiner when I am not feeling well (and once I get going I never stop, so I try not to start in the first place). And I utterly failed at primal over the last five weeks because of this medication. I can only tolerate extremely bland foods, and those end up being corn flakes and pinto beans more often than not. Primal Fail. * hangs head in shame * The six-week mark of this medication is when most people have a reduction in side effects, and paws crossed, that happens to me too and I don't have to face this journal feeling such cascades of embarrassment.

I leave you with the most awesome book cover on Amazon EVER: Rise of The Scorpions (Book one of the scorpion trilogy 1) - Kindle edition by Chris Scott. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

It's not my book and I haven't read it. It just has the most giggle-worthy cover.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i almost want to buy that because with that cover i bet it will be a glorious cheese fest..

but a a feel better soon gift to you, i present the biggest fantasy wish fulfillment title of all time

http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Billiona...ha+billionaire
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    but a a feel better soon gift to you, i present the biggest fantasy wish fulfillment title of all time

http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Billiona...ha+billionaire
    AWESOME. I love that a millionaire is no longer enough. Now the ultimate in man appeal has to be a billionaire!!! (And still be in possession of a wounded little-boy soul like 50 Shades.)

I should probably read it. It may inspire my own erotica writing. I got a review recently on one of my sexy times stories from someone who marked it down on stars because she liked it but she didn't really know what she liked to read. I'm still puzzling over that one. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?!?

it could mean that she felt weird liking it

what did you write in that erotica you deviant?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

it could mean that she felt weird liking it

what did you write in that erotica you deviant?
    ZOMG, it was actually pretty tame as far as erotica goes!!! It was the story I scribbled down madly last year for that Can You Write And Publish A Book In 8 Hours on Amazon? challenge. (The answer is yes, you can, but you will go mad in the process.) So I came up with a fake author name and wrote a story about two hunters whose job it is to seduce sexy demons and steal their magic spells afterwards. Then I expanded it over the last year into a series of seven sexy novelettes. Everyone is adult and consenting, there's some BDSM in Volume #5 but nothing overboard, and the hunters fall in love with each other by Volume #7 and live happily ever after (still banging demons and making bank doing it).

Considering what I've seen for sale on Amazon (dinosaur p*rn? BLEGH), that story of mine is G-rated on the erotica scale.

you're testing my will power

demon erotica?

dinosaur erotica?

gay panda, you're testing my buy clicking finger
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you're testing my will power

demon erotica?

dinosaur erotica?

gay panda, you're testing my buy clicking finger
    Here is an example of the dinosaur erotica. I haven't read it, but the covers on these books are pretty funny. (The reviews are funny, too. Someone was surprised the dinosaur and woman didn't use protection.) Taken by the T-Rex (Dinosaur Erotica) - Kindle edition by Christie Sims, Alara Branwen. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

And here is my naughty demon erotica. You don't need a buy clicking finger - there is no charge for a story I wrote/edited/published in eight hours. That one is permanently free. Fire (An Elemental Romance Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Jordan Reece. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 09-27-2014 at 08:59 PM.