Page 703 of 704 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704 LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 703

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yup... just picture armies of wee zombie mice looking for Panda brains.......

Oh and for whoever was requesting lamb pictures.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    ZOMG, I sat near a real-life Fairy of Debauchery in the bar section of a nice restaurant today! Blonde, buzzed, and blustering, she regaled us all with random pieces of conversation spoken at top decibel level. Here were my favorites:

"BRITISH MEN ARE SO QUIET AND HAVE SUCH GOOD MANNERS!!! IT'S LIKE THEY'RE ALL GAY!!!"

And then there was this one:

"ON TOP OF THAT, SHE WAS A MULATTO!!! AND A BASTARD!!!"

And how can I forget this one:

"SO THEN MY OLDER SISTER GOT MARRIED AND SOON AFTER THAT MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED AND THEN I GOT MARRIED AND MY YOUNGER SISTER SHOWED UP AT THE CEREMONY WITH A BLACK EYE AND SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT SO MY PARENTS DIDN'T PAY FOR HER WEDDING!!! I BARELY REMEMBER MINE!!! IT WASN'T AN UPSCALE AFFAIR, JUST ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HIS FRIEND AND THE MAID OF HONOR AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT INTO THE PICTURES!!! WE WERE ONLY MARRIED FOR FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS BECAUSE IT WAS THE SIXTIES AND WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING!!!"

Her companion had a much lower voice which made it much harder for me to eavesdrop, but at one point she became very excited and cried, "THE ONLY WAY I'M GOING TO KNOW IF MY DAUGHTER GETS MARRIED IS IF SHE POSTS IT ON FACEBOOK!!!"

To which the Fairy of Debauchery roared, "AND SHE'S DATING A BRIT, ISN'T SHE???"

"YES!!! HE'S SO NICE!!!"

And the Fairy of Debauchery nodded sagely and bellowed, "BECAUSE HE'S PROBABLY GAY!!!"

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    none of the drunk people i've been around were ever that entertainingly de-filtered

lucky..

well there was this one time my drunk, religious, aunt squatted and dirty bounced on the bar floor against her then boyfriend's crotch, but that was gross more than anything
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Omg tears of joy!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Page 703 of Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS is hilarious so far!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    That's the best thing I've read on this forum in a while.

There is something quite rich in finding out an acquaintance of yours who is chronically disorganized, exceedingly temperamental, and rather childish is advertising herself as a Life Coach.

Thanks, but I'll stumble on without you.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    You know, you really shouldn't talk about people like that who read your journal... I find it to be quite offensive when you bad mouth me publicly... k, thanks.

Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Shooting major side-eye today at one of Lady Friend's Facebook acquaintances, who posted about what an AMAZING MOTHER his wife is to their son. JUST AMAZING.

They have a cat.

Also, the Magical Bamboo Forest survived the Earthquake of '14!!! My little statue of Hedwig did not survive, but at least that fits with the story arc of the character.