Page 70 of 703 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 70

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Darlings, Gay Panda is going to tell you the scariest story that you will hear this Halloween.

Eye of the Storm has gotten a new dog to be a friend for Sauron. (Oh f*&#.) We welcome our yappy new friend Shelob to the League of Demonic Canines that conspires to keep me from sleeping, and she adds a new voice to the Twilight Bark chorus reporting Gay Panda to the New York ASPCA on behalf of one Primal Coach Kitty.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like Panda needs a pet elephant named Stampy, a la Bart Simpson.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Would you like me to lend you my physco bunny? Those mutts would be too terrified to even squeak by the time she was through with them. Lilli often turns her back on the food chain, and she's more than willing to take a chunk out of me if I dare try and pet her when she's in one of her moods!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

I want BOTH Stampy and psycho bunny!!! Seeing as Primal Coach Kitty has been underfoot all damn day, furious that I had Halloween candy for breakfast instead of bacon, I will also need a pterodactyl.

Debdoub is offline Member
    Is Primal Coach Kitty better today? Has bacon shown back up on the breakfast menu?? My kids actually turned down bacon last night, a first for either of them. Guess there really is such a thing as too much bacon.
    I am back on track after my long weekend of crap eating. I'd blame my parents for staying married for 50 years and then inviting us to visit and celebrate with them...but I really don't think it's their fault. More like mine for not having any self-control!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Whatever happened to the pig buttocks? I mean, SHOULDER. Was it named and cooked?
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, please update on the pig shoulder. After your post my local grocer had them on sale. I bought one, made shredded pork and just finished up the last of it. It was delicious!

Thank you for writing in to say hello!

I have a very dear family member with cancer just released to hospice, and she is not expected to live much longer. This was unexpected news, her scans in the spring showed good improvement in her condition, she completed treatment over the summer and we were feeling hopeful about having her with us a few more years, and suddenly she is dying. She is horrified at how this came out of the blue and we're shocked beyond belief. We don't know how many days she has left, so I rented Thor because she wants a dose of muscular man candy and I'll take that on my visit this weekend.

So that's why my posts suddenly became sporadic and I hope to return with another next week.

Debdoub is offline Member
    GP, so sorry to hear! I was worried about your absence (sucked into Halloween Candy Hell, hit by poo, attacked by chickens, funny how none of it was good, like having wild sex days on end) but I really thought you were fine, only to find out that it's worse than anything I imagined.

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. And wait patiently for your return.

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Oh, fuck cancer. I fucking hate fucking cancer. I'm really really sorry to hear about your dear family member. I'm glad she has you around to keep her company. As for Man Candy, I would also recommend "300", but if that's too violent then "Australia". Just forward fast to the bath scene =D
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick