Page 685 of 708 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7074

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 685

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    And slaps around the earholes to all those arseholes who breezily insist that it's so easy and if you just eat properly your weight problems will unfailingly, magically resolve and you will become a bronzed and muscular god/goddess because GOD IT'S SO EASY YOU HOPELESS CREATURE and if you're not a god/goddess by now you are clearly a lazy cheat who breakfasts daily on chocolate-dipped cheeseburgers so you deserve to fail.
    I love you for this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by TQD View Post
    I don't think you failed. I think the "conventional wisdom of primal" fails you. And that's not your fault. I've learned a lot on this forum over the last year, and the one thing I've taken most to heart is that everyone is different, and what works for one person/many people doesn't necessarily work for others. Our bodies are weird and complex and do their very best to flummox us at every turn. Get the old hormones involved, and all bets are off.

As for the career crap, you're a very special Panda, who makes a lot of people laugh and look at the world differently. Not many people can say that. So Happy New Year, Gay Panda! I look forward to reading more of your good books in 2014. And taking better care of my fingernails.
    Thank you, TQD! Good luck with your fingernails.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Good news, I got a kindle finally! So I can finally understand all the Runezombie talk hehe.

Just as soon as I figure out how it works...
    I got a Kindle almost a year and a half ago and just figured out that I can play games on it! Lady Friend gave me That Look when I rattled off my most exciting discovery, because she is the sort to acquire some form of New Tech and have it mastered forty minutes after the receipt has been handed over the counter.

Now I sort of wish that I didn't make that discovery. I'm wasting too much time on Candy Crush.

Damn you, jelly squares. * shakes fist *

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    We love you just the way you are...
    You wouldn't love me so much if you could see the non-matching jammie atrocity I threw on this morning to let out the chickens. Should scouts for What Not to Wear be canvassing my neighborhood, I'll be on your television screen very, very soon.

Gray sweatshirt.
    Red striped sweatpants.
    Bright green fuzzy socks with sheep all over them.
    Sizzle.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gay panda View Post
    gray sweatshirt.
    Red striped sweatpants.
    sizzle.

rowwwwwwrrrrrrrr
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You wouldn't love me so much if you could see the non-matching jammie atrocity I threw on this morning to let out the chickens. Should scouts for What Not to Wear be canvassing my neighborhood, I'll be on your television screen very, very soon.

Gray sweatshirt.
    Red striped sweatpants.
    Sizzle.
    I don't get it - what's wrong with that outfit? Everything goes with fuzzy sheep socks. In fact, I think that fuzzy sheep socks may be the new black for 2014.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I don't get it - what's wrong with that outfit? Everything goes with fuzzy sheep socks. In fact, I think that fuzzy sheep socks may be the new black for 2014.
    Well to be fair, the grey sweatshirt is a bit blasť with that outfit,, a nice purple & green plaid fleece would really help to bring out the sheep in the socks....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I'm not bringing sexy back, ducklings.
    I'm inventing a whole new level of it.
    You're welcome.

Paired with my rakishly askew glasses, I'm going to have to carry a stick into Whole Foods this evening to keep my admirers off.

At this rate your gonna need a bodyguard!

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gay Paaanda? OH GAY PANDA?? Did you get carried away by the masses of adoring admirers at whole foods? Are Harry potter eggs piling up and in need of love and eating in the magical bamboo forest?