Page 676 of 703 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 676

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL.

I was thinking about what I wrote and how odd it was that my life has gone somewhat in reverse to Mother Panda's. She grew up in a wealthy family (big homes, fancy vacations, college paid) and married way down the economic scale. And she always resented that she couldn't claw her way back up. I grew up in a family that hopped from home to home in quest of lower rents, no college money, no fancy vacations or restaurants. As an adult, I'm not wealthy, yet I'm far more stable financially than how I grew up. But I'm out of place in her world just as she's out of place in mine.

I guess since this is a nice restaurant, I should get off the Internet and take a shower.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    I have swaggered through the fashion mall* in jeans and vibrams after visiting a dairy farm, destroying hopes, dreams, and bubble vision wherever the dusty cow poo landed.** And I have had my sorry, sheltered ass scared by people living under a bridge.*** Enjoy your dinner like the sick and sexified panda that you are.

*thats honestly the name for the expensive mall
    **THIS DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN, THE POO DUST ANYWAY
    ***I felt very bad for this, but I also drive a convertible, am female, and so, so sheltered. Sort of.
    ****I rather like asterisks

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i actually like the smell of cow and horse poo, so i feel like you would be adding positively to the ambiance
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I am that immature.

Probably not safe for work.

One womanís struggle to reuse her penis cake mould. Iím dyingggg. | B for Bel

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    The fireworks cake might have worked had she not frosted the tip in green. Now it just looks like something you need a lot of antibiotics for!

Hehe, the woman wearing too much perfume in J. Crew might beg to differ. Maybe if she had known it was grass-fed poo from the making of swanky grass-fed cheese to become dinner at a classy wine tasting (as classy as you can get at a farm... and yes, I wore the same shoes), she would have invited me to guest-blog her Instagram account instead of giving me such a look of shock and horror.

OOOO PANDA! How was the classy dinner?

(NOOO DEBAUCHERY, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY COFFEE, ASK HORMONES TO BUY ONE FOR YOU TOO.)

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Panda, I don't know if the feeling ever goes away. My dad grew up very poor, and he compensated later in life by wearing expensive suits and driving big cars.

When I get that feeling, I just fake it.

Was it delicious awesomeness?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

sidewinder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm cracking up here at both Sidewinder and Panda and their relationships with their animals. Love/hate is the only way to
    Would you please invite Debauchery for an extended stay at your place? Today she dipped primal garbage disposal dog's paws in pee (I think?? I really could not identify the paw print shaped splotches I found all over my dining & living rooms). I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the fam and have the extreme misfortune to possess cream carpet throughout most of my house. I burned out the carpet deep cleaner on the recent poo incident. I just need a few days break from dog mess incidents.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Last edited by sidewinder; 11-24-2013 at 06:22 AM.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Would you please invite Debauchery for an extended stay at your place? Today she dipped primal garbage disposal dog's paws in pee (I think?? I'm really could not identify the paw print shaped splotches I found all over my dining & living rooms). I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the fam and have the extreme misfortune to possess cream carpet throughout most of my house. I burned out the carpet deep cleaner on the recent poo incident. I just need a few days break from dog mess incidents.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    You poor thing! Carpets and dogs are not good friends. I pondered pulling out my guest room carpet since that is where my naughty dog took the persimmons and tomatoes he stole off counter and I did not find the mess until it was dried. I know there is wood floors underneath. But I don't have time so there will be oddly placed area rugs hiding the stains when my family shows up.