Page 675 of 703 FirstFirst ... 175575625665673674675676677685 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 675

sidewinder is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Debauchery smeared poo all over primal garbage disposal dog's feet last night then sent him running all over the house. The demon child woke up for the day at 4am this morning and it's been nothing but demony mayhem since then. Hormones and I are now plotting the destruction of mankind. Sorry everyone. It's been nice knowing you.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Hormones and I are now plotting the destruction of mankind. Sorry everyone. It's been nice knowing you.
    Oh, that's okay. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Oh, that's okay. No hard feelings.
    I did say mankind. Guess all the ladies and pandas around here are safe

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Debauchery smeared poo all over primal garbage disposal dog's feet last night then sent him running all over the house. The demon child woke up for the day at 4am this morning and it's been nothing but demony mayhem since then. Hormones and I are now plotting the destruction of mankind. Sorry everyone. It's been nice knowing you.
    I feel deeply for you on the poo thing. One of my dogs has no poo awareness and has done this more times that I care to admit. THAT is why we can't have nice things or carpet.

To be fair, we were a bit overdue on poo pickup & it's been rainy. But seriously, his favorites spots are on top of my flowers. When I finally picked up the yard today I found a pile perched atop one of my mums. When that's your poo strategy, how exactly do you accidentally step in it so thoroughly that you track it through multiple rooms in the house? I adore this dog but he's such a doofus.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Last night, fifty-mile-per-hour winds flipped over the chicken coop.

Sadly, both Death Eaters survived.*

* Yes. I typed exactly what I meant to type.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm cracking up here at both Sidewinder and Panda and their relationships with their animals. Love/hate is the only way to go!

V, having cats once kept me from buying a beautiful mid-century modern type sofa that was red leather and chrome. I honestly thought about declawing them so I could buy the sofa, but I just couldn't do it to them. I ended up putting a cheapo futon where that sofa would have gone.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Tonight Gay Panda will be dining in style.

The menu is partly in French, and I've never heard of half the options. The prices are exorbitant and no one will be wearing T-shirts or flip-flops. I am sure to have a good time and everything will be delicious, but I always feel like people can look right through me when I step into fancy restaurants, like they recognize that I shouldn't be there. I grew up in a family that was always struggling with money - Olive Garden and Baker's Square were considered fine dining. So I never feel like I quite belong in places like tonight's restaurant, and though I don't need to select the cheapest item on the menu, I still feel the impulse.

Does this ever go away?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it goes away when you start walking in like the biggest baddest motherfker in the room
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I feel like that sometimes but a while ago I realized that I* was the one paying and those snobby waiter/esses were MY bitches while my booty was in that chair. That's right, my bitches!

*actually it is usually someone's expense account paying.