Page 669 of 708 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 7071

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 669

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow, what a douchebag. Probably volunteers wherever young ladies can be found.

Brave of you to write that letter even as a 21 year old - brave at any age.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I don't have enough energy to go out for doughnuts anyway.

I like to think I played a small part in his early 'retirement' with a letter I wrote. A few years after I graduated from high school, a friend told me that Mr. Pervert had been suspended for finally going too far. But he was fighting the suspension with a lawsuit, and it was looking good for him to win his job back.

So I wrote a letter to the high school detailing every awful thing he did when I was in his class. Chasing girls around the room. Catching them in headlocks. Kissing them. Giving unwelcome backrubs during exams. Bragging that he could use any racist/sexist slur and we couldn't make him stop. The principal forwarded it to the school board, who contacted me and asked if I would testify against him in court. I said yes. I wasn't brave enough at age 15 to say anything, but at 21 I was in a different place. I hated to think of him walking back into that classroom, triumphant that he really COULD do anything, and just continue on.

He dropped his lawsuit.
    Very cool, brave Panda! *applause* (Another bad teacher bites the dust.)

I find that my sloth like tendencies have reduced my drinking (drinking is my donuts). Now that the corner store closed down, I have to walk a half mile to get alcohol. My laziness often conquers my inner lush. (I know yours isn't laziness.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    And to honor Gay Panda, I will never eat another purple potato. even though they are the best of the potato colors!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I take my hat off to you gorgeous Panda. Nothing quite like using emasculators to crush those unwanted puppies!!!!!!!
    Arseholes need to be treated as such!!!!!!!!!
    Three cheers for Panda!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Oh, thank you, everyone! It didn't feel too much like bravery at the time. He couldn't hold my grades over my head any longer (and college prospects).

I happened to sit in his class that year right next to one of his favorite targets, a small and pretty girl who always had his hands sliding over her shoulders and on her back. She was so obviously uncomfortable with it, and it was so uncomfortable to witness from inches away. He honestly seemed to think that all of the girls in his class (and the few boys he targeted) genuinely enjoyed his attentions. Um, no. Generally, 15-year-old boys and girls are not fantasizing about their 55-year-old teachers. I don't think I've ever felt more indignant than I did while writing that letter.

no purple potatoes!!!

Every time someone purchases an Earth/Sky, I want to apologize for what they are about to read.

I posted it in Gripe of the Day, but I'll complain about it here as well: PLEASE don't solicit your Facebook friends on how to wax your nose hairs. I can't shake the mental imagery.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    so which is worse, the cylinder of dark hairs looking like a tiny tree

or the potential boogers that might be hanging on to the limbs?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    so which is worse, the cylinder of dark hairs looking like a tiny tree

or the potential boogers that might be hanging on to the limbs?
    I think you should write that in a Valentine's Day card and send it to me. I will be yours forever.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i've heard the love of a panda is the greatest love of all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!