Page 668 of 704 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 668

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    please.... please....... pretty please................. tell me the demon erotica is being inspired by poltergeist 2

i will be your second best friend after lady friend if you tell me that

i'll give you a dollar
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    please.... please....... pretty please................. tell me the demon erotica is being inspired by poltergeist 2

i will be your second best friend after lady friend if you tell me that

i'll give you a dollar
    No, sadly, it wasn't inspired by Poltergeist II. But the movie did give me an idea for another demon erotica story.

Perhaps we can settle on fifty cents.

I can't watch Poltergeist without remembering Mother Panda, who said upon learning that several of the actors in the movies had died, "They got exactly what they deserved."

Um, FAIL.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Poor Panda - your family took all the fun out of dysfunctional.

Now those people that dig up Pharaohs and whatnot - they deserve to die die die!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

I know Facebook feels very private and intimate, and that those are just random pictures of friends and coworkers and loved ones on the screen, but they actually represent very real people who read what you post. I know!!! How intrusive.

FACEBOOK IS NOT THE PLACE TO WORK OUT YOUR MARITAL PROBLEMS.

Lady Friend just texted from Des Moines to tell me to log on to her Facebook page and enjoy. Processing Queen has struck again. Her last overshare was a lengthy diatribe against the parent who abandoned her in adolescence, a post which degenerated in the comment thread since she is friends with all of her family (who have opposing views of what exactly happened). Today's entertainment was Big Fight With Spouse over Junk On The Floor.

Tears were dropped.
    Words were yelled.
    And no less than ELEVEN HUNDRED people (family, friends, business associates, clients, and Gay Panda) got to read all about it.

Eleven hundred people. I don't think I've cared about that many people in 58 freakin' years on the planet. Really.

Daddy abandoned us after I left home. Then he freaked out because I wouldn't speak to him or acknowledge his new life. Sorry Daddy, but you suck. He left a woman with a high school education (my mom) and a disabled son (my brother) to fend for themselves. Did I cry when I learned of his passing? Hell, no. Maybe eleven hundred people know of it now because you have a very popular journal. But who cares. One or eleven hundred. He's dead. She's dead. Brother is dead.

Wow, that was cathartic. Hopefully I didn't freak you out, darling Panda poo.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

No, what freaked me out more is how many times I've proofread this stupid book and SPELL-CHECK STILL NAILED ME!!!

I guess one misspelling out of over 100,000 words isn't too bad, but STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Did I cry when I learned of his passing? Hell, no.
    I sometimes wonder how I'll react when I get That Call (or in my case, That Email since I don't allow the Perpetually Arguing Panda Parents or even the Perpetually Sticky Panda Siblings to have my phone number). I've never been close to Father Panda, so I won't have lost anything except the hope that one day it will all magically get better. That's really all that will end with his death.

Buried somewhere in this journal is the tale of my high school history teacher Mr. Pervert, a revolting man who spent my sophomore year sexually harassing the fifteen-year-old girls in his classroom and making the lone Jewish student (who had lost his grandparents' generation to concentration camps) cry by denying the Holocaust happened. I hated every single second I spent in his class. He was mean, he was stupid, he was arrogant, and if any of you are familiar with the Zombie series, I based Mr. Dayze loosely on him. (A piece of him went into Elias of the Rune series as well.)

Just an hour ago, I was surfing through recent archives of my cubhood hometown newspaper and found a long article rhapsodizing about this man. What a great teacher he was. How he spends his retirement volunteering. It was sickening to read the praise lavishly ladled over his head. If you weren't in his classroom, you'd read it and be sad that such a vibrant learning experience with such an enthusiastic man had passed you by. But I was there, Mr. Pervert, and I remember the cringing girls and the crying boy, how you invited the prettiest young women to join your Boating Club where they could go on trips alone with you, and how you bragged to us on the first day of class that you could do anything you wanted and never get fired since you had tenure.

Gay Panda feels like taking a shower after reading that article.

I tend to get sucked in by surface appearances. I read about successful authors/teachers/human beings and feel insecure because I couldn't make it in traditional publishing, I was a good but not gifted teacher, and as a human being, I am so very deeply flawed. I'm vain. I'm a coward. I'm shy. Had I read this article about a person I didn't know, I would have spent some time afterwards wishing that I could be as cool a person and involved in the community as he is.

But I do know this one. That article wasn't about him. It was about the pretty facade he puts up to hide the dirty old man he really is. The surface lies, in this case. I can't judge success by an article. He wasn't a beacon of shining light in the world of education, and I know exactly why he volunteers. It isn't to better the community.

* still need that shower *
    * and a non-primal doughnut *

*hug* But put down the donut.

Maybe write a letter to the editor? If they get enough, maybe they'll print one.

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    *hug* But put down the donut.

Maybe write a letter to the editor? If they get enough, maybe they'll print one.
    I don't have enough energy to go out for doughnuts anyway.

I like to think I played a small part in his early 'retirement' with a letter I wrote. A few years after I graduated from high school, a friend told me that Mr. Pervert had been suspended for finally going too far. But he was fighting the suspension with a lawsuit, and it was looking good for him to win his job back.

So I wrote a letter to the high school detailing every awful thing he did when I was in his class. Chasing girls around the room. Catching them in headlocks. Kissing them. Giving unwelcome backrubs during exams. Bragging that he could use any racist/sexist slur and we couldn't make him stop. The principal forwarded it to the school board, who contacted me and asked if I would testify against him in court. I said yes. I wasn't brave enough at age 15 to say anything, but at 21 I was in a different place. I hated to think of him walking back into that classroom, triumphant that he really COULD do anything, and just continue on.

He dropped his lawsuit.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 11-09-2013 at 10:14 AM.