Page 666 of 717 FirstFirst ... 166566616656664665666667668676716 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 666

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    GAY PANDA: Mom, I have an autoimmune disease that attacks my thyroid.
    MOTHER PANDA: No, you don't. If you do, it's because God is punishing you for leading a sinful life.
    GAY PANDA: That's neither helpful nor encouraging.
    MOTHER PANDA: If you were straight and went to church, you would have a healthy thyroid. I'm straight and I go to church and my thyroid is just fine.
    GAY PANDA: Do you have a study to back up the claim that Hashimoto's is disproportionately represented among gay pandas who don't go to church?
    MOTHER PANDA: Yes.
    GAY PANDA: I want to see it.
    MOTHER PANDA: It's in my other purse.
    I'm LMAO. Yes, Panda, just have sex with the opposite sex, and God will heal all. I won't sully your journal with the whole story, but suffice to say that my mother lived the straight and narrow, and "God" heaped more shit on her life than I could even imagine.

God is in my other purse.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    God is in my other purse.
    Has to be a bumper sticker.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

caveBEE is offline Junior Member
    LOL. Go Panda Puffs!!! I used to love eating those. You win 100 Panda Points for getting through this monstrosity of a journal, and you and your husband may refer to yourself in the third person as much as you wish.

And yes, Panda is doing well. Right now my out-of-HMO endocrinologist and I are playing the medication game with Synthroid for my Tan Mom Thyroid. He's having me hold off on weight loss attempts until we find the correct dose. Then I can focus on the problem of Panada. But it is very nice to wake up every few days with some energy! (The HMO endo, on the other hand, is having a fit that I'm on Synthroid when the problem is CLEARLY depression.)

No Panda Points to HMO endo.
    Woo Hoo, that's a lot of points! I feel like if there was a "Know your Gay Panda Contest", I'd be a strong competitor. Wish I could have commented along the way in real time, but also happy to have just stumbled into the whole box set so to speak, and have a two week Gay Panda marathon.
    Glad you are doing well, I was incredulous reading about the doctor insisting that you were depressed, but I suppose not really that surprised in the end, I have diagnosed many of my own issues and the rest they just throw their hands up and nothing else is done. I hope you eventually get your dose figured out and can attend to Panada. Maybe you could make up an article to hand to the Dr. that shows they've just discovered that Synthroid also cures depression now? Win/win. (Couldn't stop laughing at the "It's Tan Mom, bitch" texts that you send to Lady Friend!)
    Bacon is NOT the problem...
    check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

caveBEE is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone else notice that these "God" references are taking place on page 666? Hmmmm.....
    Last edited by caveBEE; 11-05-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    Bacon is NOT the problem...
    check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    And yours is post 6654, I note. I wonder what will happen on post 6666?

Only 11 posts to go....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm LMAO. Yes, Panda, just have sex with the opposite sex, and God will heal all. I won't sully your journal with the whole story, but suffice to say that my mother lived the straight and narrow, and "God" heaped more shit on her life than I could even imagine.
    I thought about dolling myself up all sick and sexyfied tonight to score some opposite sex tail down at the bar and cure my Hashimoto's, but then I stayed home and watched Twilight alone instead.

Yeah, I'm pathetic.

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caveBEE View Post
    (Couldn't stop laughing at the "It's Tan Mom, bitch" texts that you send to Lady Friend!)
    As soon as I read this sentence, I snatched back my cell phone from Benign Poltergeist and texted that yet again to Lady Friend!!! She is currently attending a conference in the Paris of America*.

* That would be Des Moines, the city of romance.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    I just started Sleepy Hollow and that has been interesting though not riveting.
    I love Sleepy Hollow! The storyline is batshit insane, but the general wackiness and great byplay between the leads is fun enough to keep me watching (I do love those occasional moments of Ichabod bitchiness), and of course, just generally Because Tom Mison. Who must never again be allowed to shave or cut his hair or wear any clothing less than two centuries old - I utterly forbid it!

Sorry. Hormones. Do carry on...
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    I think I saw the pilot to Sleepy Hollow. Looked cool; I'll have to find it again. I saw some of a British show called Rev. An adorably awkward vicar deals with an intercity church and all the "personalities" that attracts. I can't decide whether my favorite character is the (possibly Irish but I might be wrong?) drunken bum who guards the church or the crack addict next door.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^ also gay/everyone else friendly. Gotta say its nice to see an "accepting, liberal (in a social manner) God."