Page 665 of 703 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 665

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    What HAPPENED to Once Upon a Time? It used to be a somewhat interesting show.

Now Lady Friend calls it Once Upon a Meh.
    Sadly, shows like that have built in expiration dates. I think Grimm might be the same way.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I read Earth/Sky, Ravenstone, and Plantation already! I started Runemaster and then I re-started Zombies bc the faster I read Runemaster, the sooner it will be over. =/
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

caveBEE is offline Junior Member
    Finished ALL 665 pages... YES!!! Wow, what a ride! Not sure what that's worth in panda points... and not sure how to get myself or my husband to stop referring to ourselves in the third person, or how to properly compensate Gay Panda, and attendent crew of posters, for all of the entertainment (and sharing of your personal ups and downs) that I have been riveted to over the past couple of weeks... so I'll just say Thanks! and I hope you are doing well Gay Panda.
    *they were selling these in a store, but I don't think they are primal, or panda food, or made of puffed pandas for that matter...notpanda.jpg*
    Last edited by caveBEE; 11-04-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Bacon is NOT the problem...
    check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i never watched it, therefor i am immune

you all should watch american horror story. good show, good show
    I will have to take a look at that!

But right now I am torturing myself with yet another episode of Once Upon a Meh. The Evil Queen is the only bright spot on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I have been out of TV about three years, and now all the shows I used to love are not really that interesting to me anymore... Once Upon a Meh, Superdepressing, Doctor Who's This Chick, Whenthefuckissherlockgoingtohaveathirdseason...
    I'm still into Superdepressing, but Doctor Who is boring me half to death! I think it's time for a female Doctor. And a new team of writers to go with her.

And SHERLOCK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sadly, shows like that have built in expiration dates. I think Grimm might be the same way.
    I haven't watched Grimm! I just started Sleepy Hollow and that has been interesting though not riveting.

Does anyone still watch The Simpsons? I adored the first ten seasons of that show and then I got bored. But it's still going.

Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    I read Earth/Sky, Ravenstone, and Plantation already! I started Runemaster and then I re-started Zombies bc the faster I read Runemaster, the sooner it will be over. =/
    Poor otter! All I have left are the naughty books. Lady Friend read me the review for Earth/Sky and I howled about the four stars because seriously, it's Earth/Sky. Today I made the 100K mark for the rough draft of Above/Below and Jessa is still whining.

I'll have Zombies III out probably on the 15th. Now I'm just engaged in my last obsessive rereads for typos and inconsistencies. And I found a simply AWESOME one today that had me face/palm and wonder what else I've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by caveBEE View Post
    Finished ALL 665 pages... YES!!! Wow, what a ride! Not sure what that's worth in panda points... and not sure how to get myself or my husband to stop referring to ourselves in the third person, or how to properly compensate Gay Panda, and attendent crew of posters, for all of the entertainment (and sharing of your personal ups and downs) that I have been riveted to over the past couple of weeks... so I'll just say Thanks! and I hope you are doing well Gay Panda.
    *they were selling these in a store, but I don't think they are primal, or panda food, or made of puffed pandas for that matter...notpanda.jpg*
    LOL. Go Panda Puffs!!! I used to love eating those. You win 100 Panda Points for getting through this monstrosity of a journal, and you and your husband may refer to yourself in the third person as much as you wish.

And yes, Panda is doing well. Right now my out-of-HMO endocrinologist and I are playing the medication game with Synthroid for my Tan Mom Thyroid. He's having me hold off on weight loss attempts until we find the correct dose. Then I can focus on the problem of Panada. But it is very nice to wake up every few days with some energy! (The HMO endo, on the other hand, is having a fit that I'm on Synthroid when the problem is CLEARLY depression.)

No Panda Points to HMO endo.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I'm still into Superdepressing, but Doctor Who is boring me half to death! I think it's time for a female Doctor. And a new team of writers to go with her.

And SHERLOCK!!!!!
    A female Doctor would be awesome. Especially if she was ginger, but I loved Donna. I am excited for a surly old badass Doctor again. Lol can you tell who my first Doctor was?

Glad to hear your have more energy! That was what won, and will forever keep, me on primal. I have never felt like I had a "normal person's" energy before. Good luck with the docs (and naughty non-HMO). That's what they're there for; though sometimes they seem to think they are pharmacists or worse, moms.
    Last edited by RittenRemedy; 11-05-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Glad to hear your have more energy! That was what won, and will forever keep, me on primal. I have never felt like I had a "normal person's" energy before. Good luck with the docs (and naughty non-HMO). That's what they're there for; though sometimes they seem to think they are pharmacists or worse, moms.
    That was what I was trying to explain to my doctors! Other people my age are climbing Everest and I can hardly get through the laundry. It's ridiculous and it's NOT depression.

I can't even imagine Mother Panda's reaction to my thyroid issues if I told her.

GAY PANDA: Mom, I have an autoimmune disease that attacks my thyroid.
    MOTHER PANDA: No, you don't. If you do, it's because God is punishing you for leading a sinful life.
    GAY PANDA: That's neither helpful nor encouraging.
    MOTHER PANDA: If you were straight and went to church, you would have a healthy thyroid. I'm straight and I go to church and my thyroid is just fine.
    GAY PANDA: Do you have a study to back up the claim that Hashimoto's is disproportionately represented among gay pandas who don't go to church?
    MOTHER PANDA: Yes.
    GAY PANDA: I want to see it.
    MOTHER PANDA: It's in my other purse.