Page 663 of 703 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 663

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You broke my brain with that one, Lady Friend. City planning FAIL.

But the pressing question on everybody's mind is: DID YOU TURN OR GO STRAIGHT?!
    Neither!! I made a U-turn. Mwahahahahahahahhaa!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    OTTER!!! To avoid another scolding for not announcing new releases, the latest is a Halloween-y* novella called Ravenstone about a haunted winery**. It is free today.

* I am sure that I could find a better word than Halloween-y, but I'm not quite awake yet.

** As I am allergic to wine (thus quite ignorant of it), I had to pepper a Very Patient Vineyard Manager with a million questions about the ins and outs of the industry. Thank you for fielding all of my rookie queries without laughing, Very Patient Vineyard Manager!!!

Also, I believe the release date for Zombies III is December, but I'm a little ahead of schedule so I anticipate that one will be out in mid-November.

BOOK THIEF!!! No need to read and return today.

I don't quite understand why most people go so nuts for wine. Yesterday I spoke to a woman whose eyes literally lit up at just the word wine, the way my eyes light up when someone says Cadbury Creme Eggs or Potatoes That Aren't Purple. I don't begrudge her the joy. I'm simply baffled. But the research for Ravenstone was very interesting, and I must admit that I love walking around spooky caves full of barrels.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    it's a classy way of getting wasted
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    it's a classy way of getting wasted
    I believe you're on to something.

sidewinder is offline Member
    I’m coming out of this. Eventually.
    I’m not sure which wine pairs best with a nervous breakdown, but at this point I don’t really care, because wine. That seems like a sentence fragment but it’s not. ”Because wine” is a full sentence and is also an answer to just about anything you could ever ask. ”Why should I leave my house?” ”Why am I crying at an insurance commercial?” ”Why do my cats all have mustaches drawn on them?” BECAUSE WINE.

Also...YAAAAAAAAAAY for Zombies III. I've been circling sad, bookless faces on my feelings chart since I finished Vol. II.

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    I’m coming out of this. Eventually.
    I’m not sure which wine pairs best with a nervous breakdown, but at this point I don’t really care, because wine. That seems like a sentence fragment but it’s not. ”Because wine” is a full sentence and is also an answer to just about anything you could ever ask. ”Why should I leave my house?” ”Why am I crying at an insurance commercial?” ”Why do my cats all have mustaches drawn on them?” BECAUSE WINE.
    Just yes. God yes.

And also zombies.

sra1984 is offline Member
    Panda, I am soooooo sad I did not have time to read ALL 663 pages of this thread, but I enjoyed every single one of the posts I did read. I look forward to continuing to read it in the days to come. Had to let you know. By the way, I don't understand the attraction to wine either- if it doesn't taste good why drink it? Good to know I am not the only person with this inclination I hope your magical bamboo forest continues to enchant...love this thread SO much!
    Stephanie
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

sidewinder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sra1984 View Post
    By the way, I don't understand the attraction to wine either- if it doesn't taste good why drink it?
    The hell you say! It tastes like a hot bubble bath and a massage by an attractive member of the gender of your choice!

Ok, some wine is just plain bad. But that's the exception not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Also...YAAAAAAAAAAY for Zombies III. I've been circling sad, bookless faces on my feelings chart since I finished Vol. II.
    It's on the way!!! I have to give it The Final Read over the next two weeks, and then I'm done.

Lady Friend has also been circling sad, bookless faces on her feelings charts, but that's because it's still a month until I finish Above/Below and hand it over to her for proofreading/editing.

* Panda ducks flying hammers *

Lady Friend hates the Earth/Sky trilogy.