Page 660 of 708 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7075

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 660

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Despite the horrifying appearance of miniature modern dinosaurs, the mental image of the chicken on the windshield is very endearing.
    It was indeed cute. I don't know why she picked the PandaMobile over the coop, but I'm glad I didn't discover her in the morning while climbing into the car to go to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan673 View Post
    Welcome, new favorite poster.
    Why, thank you, Lady Troll! I love being mistaken for younger than I am. This journal may have 660 pages, but it doesn't look a day older than 85!!!

Dear Book Thief,

You are now batting 1000, except for my secret demon erotica. In the interim while you wait for the next publication, I suggest you read Anne McCaffrey. The other day Lady Friend was absolutely offended and all ZOMG GAY PANDA WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ DRAGON BURPS AND DRAGON TOOTS AND TWERKIN' WITH DRAGONS?!?!?? I don't know. I just haven't read them. I've never really cared for dragon books. I prefer Whangdoodles. But you can read one and tell me what it's about, and Lady Friend will never know.

It must make you nuts that you don't know the demon erotica pseudonym. I will give you a hint. There is an e in it.

You're welcome.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda, I know you're probably past being entertained by carrier-inspired mommy-angst, but just in case you need another burst of it, go find Sanctimommy on facebook. The best part of it is when people don't get it.

My condolences on the loss of Expecto Patronum. (I can't watch those movies without thinking chickens anymore.) But I really doubt that chicken heaven for her would be a field of food and no other chickens. How would she know which were the tasty things without watching another chicken try to eat them???

Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Gay Panda, I know you're probably past being entertained by carrier-inspired mommy-angst, but just in case you need another burst of it, go find Sanctimommy on facebook. The best part of it is when people don't get it.

My condolences on the loss of Expecto Patronum. (I can't watch those movies without thinking chickens anymore.) But I really doubt that chicken heaven for her would be a field of food and no other chickens. How would she know which were the tasty things without watching another chicken try to eat them???
    LOL. That is a very good point.

ZOMG, I have a new favorite thing to read! I love Facebook Sanctimommy!!! Mother Panda could be quite an unbearable sanctimommy in her day, so this is very funny for me. (She had horrific views especially on post-partum depression. Pity the new mother - if any - who received advice from her on that.)

No National Zoo Panda-Cam?!?!?

DAMN YOU, CONGRESS.

sidewinder is offline Member
    I'm traveling to DC this weekend to run from zombies. Apparently I won't be doing much sightseeing while I'm there. Booooo

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    I'm traveling to DC this weekend to run from zombies. Apparently I won't be doing much sightseeing while I'm there. Booooo
    Triple

I have to do some research for Zombies V at a national park and I just realized, is it even open?! I was going to go next week.

Just checked the website. It's closed.

I should put a footnote in that chapter: 'This scene would have been much more fleshed out if not for the government shutdown.'

sidewinder is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Republicans proposed a piecemeal bill that would fund a few things like national parks and part of the VA and, as expected, Democrats just rolled their eyes. *Sigh*