Page 658 of 704 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 658

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, children. Let me reiterate that when soliciting a company for a job, DON'T DO IT THIS WAY. (Lady Friend received this - obviously I changed the company name to reflect the gifts from her secret admirer, as well as the name of the prospective employee.)

Congratulations!!!

This is your lucky day!

You and your company have been selected to gain my services! According to my investigation, Cow-and-Panties Co. reaches my requirements for a suitable place of employment.

My name is Jazz Hanz and I am the best worker your business will ever come across. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and it would be a tragedy for you to pass it up.

FAIL.

Lady Friend thinks I might have posted this a few hundred pages back, but I can't think through the neighbor's endless sawing.

luckyhinton is offline Junior Member
    Just downloaded the app and this thread is the first I've read. I think you are awesome GayPanda.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyhinton View Post
    Just downloaded the app and this thread is the first I've read. I think you are awesome GayPanda.
    I've been on the Forums for less than a week and am also delighted by this thread on a consistent basis. Like, more so than talking about primal pooping and gene expression. That statement would probably mean more if Mark Sisson said it.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    * Writing primal before any foodstuff or drink makes it primal.
    Aha! I shall therefore be having some primal tiramisu today. Jolly good.

Dearest Pandapants, I am very sorry to hear of the passing of Expecto Patronum. Are we certain it wasn't Avada Kedavra's doing?

I vote madamvonsassypants is immediately awarded Forum Newbie Name of the Week! Bonus points also awarded for weary passing reference to primal pooping (sweet Valhalla, there's not yet ANOTHER primal pooping thread started again this week, is there???)

*Waves hello to luckyhinton* Enjoy the Magical Bamboo Forest!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    "Primal pooping?" What the hell is that? Shitting in the woods?

I think we need more threads, like:

"Fell Off the Primal Wagon Pooping"
    "Oops, I Glutened Again"
    "Primal Farting - early, middle and end"

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Oh, children. Let me reiterate that when soliciting a company for a job, DON'T DO IT THIS WAY. (Lady Friend received this - obviously I changed the company name to reflect the gifts from her secret admirer, as well as the name of the prospective employee.)

Congratulations!!!

This is your lucky day!

You and your company have been selected to gain my services! According to my investigation, Cow-and-Panties Co. reaches my requirements for a suitable place of employment.

My name is Jazz Hanz and I am the best worker your business will ever come across. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and it would be a tragedy for you to pass it up.

FAIL.

Lady Friend thinks I might have posted this a few hundred pages back, but I can't think through the neighbor's endless sawing.

EPIC FAIL

I of course couldn't contact said applicant fast enough; a special snowflake is EXACTLY what my company needs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Aha! I shall therefore be having some primal tiramisu today. Jolly good.

Dearest Pandapants, I am very sorry to hear of the passing of Expecto Patronum. Are we certain it wasn't Avada Kedavra's doing?

I vote madamvonsassypants is immediately awarded Forum Newbie Name of the Week! Bonus points also awarded for weary passing reference to primal pooping (sweet Valhalla, there's not yet ANOTHER primal pooping thread started again this week, is there???)

*Waves hello to luckyhinton* Enjoy the Magical Bamboo Forest!
    How regular does or does not primal eating and living make you??? HOW MANY POOPS ARE CONSIDERED SAFE? Did Grok use toilet paper? SCAT TALK: LET'S GET REAL.

I just realized I'm on this subject while my avatar is me wearing a shirt that says "DO EPIC SH*T" (is swearing a no-no here???). Sigh. SMH.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madamvonsassypants View Post
    I just realized I'm on this subject while my avatar is me wearing a shirt that says "DO EPIC SH*T" (is swearing a no-no here???). Sigh. SMH.
    Fuck, no!!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I am sorry to hear about the HP chicken passing. Do you know what happened to it?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I am sorry to hear about the HP chicken passing. Do you know what happened to it?
    And did you pluck it and roast it for dinner?