Page 657 of 717 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 657

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    what does the FOX say
    yiff yiff yiff yiff

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Maybe the twerking thread got deleted because it was sending too many people over to the most epic meltdown of all time?
    i hate missing meltdowns
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i hate missing meltdowns
    Ditto.

Special Snowflake Author Meltdowns are some of my favorites. I also enjoy the ones on parenting I've followed in Lady Friend's Facebook feed.

oh gaaaaaaw parent meltdowns

and when you try to talk some sense, 'do you have kids? then you wouldn't know'

punch
    you
    in
    tha
    face
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

The one I'm thinking of was when a parent posted (on a private group) that she was having a frustrating time with one of her kids. And another woman jumped all over her for saying that. IF YOU DON'T LOVE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF PARENTING, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Seriously? Who loves EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of ANYTHING?!?!? Do married people love every single minute of being married, or sometimes do they yell STOP FARTING OR GO SLEEP ON THE DAMN SOFA! Do students getting their Ph.D.s love every single minute of their research? I love writing and I always have, but yesterday it was bugging the f*ck out of me.

One of my friends was not happy when I told her all about an article I read recently about a woman who co-sleeps naked with her 10-year-old.

yes YOU SHOULD LOVE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    One of my friends was not happy when I told her all about an article I read recently about a woman who co-sleeps naked with her 10-year-old.
    i didn't like seeing my dad in his underwear when i was a kid, this is like that x 1000
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    When I was a little girl, I accidentally saw my father's penis because he was sleeping and the sheet had fallen off. Up until then, I had only seen my baby brother's penis which was of course, small and hairless, and kind of cute in that way that all things about babies are cute. The thing my father was sporting scared the crap out of me. I never went into my parents' bedroom again without knocking.

Childhood traumas relived - right here at PWaSoF!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dear Book Thief,

You have now read and returned every single thing I've ever written except for the Plantation novella and the demon erotica I publish under another name. I am bemused.

I am also really bored and one of my Harry Potter chickens died two days ago and my neighbor is doing some extremely noisy house repair work at this very moment. In the rain. On his roof. So amidst the saws and hammering and memories of the gored remains of Expecto Patronum that I found under my fruit tree, I can't concentrate very well. I invite you out to primal Mexican food and primal margaritas* this afternoon since I'm not getting any work done. I will also invite Lady Friend, who works too hard and talks too much, and she can regale us with stories about how delightful it is to be a woman in agriculture, which isn't a remotely sexist industry at all.

So please, drive on over to the Magical Bamboo Forest and knock on the door. I'll trade out my jammies for something more socially appropriate to public, Lady Friend will talk your ear off while I give side-eye to the weird cross-section of humanity that frequents the restaurant, and we can twerk for the waitress to get our primal Mexican feast for free.

Love,
    Gay Panda

* Writing primal before any foodstuff or drink makes it primal.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i didn't like seeing my dad in his underwear when i was a kid, this is like that x 1000
    Mother Panda had the Dreaded Nightshirt, which dipped frighteningly low and had been washed so often that the pink fabric was one degree shy of see-through.

Still better than naked co-sleeping with her by one zillion.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by joaniel View Post
    when i was a little girl, i accidentally saw my father's penis because he was sleeping and the sheet had fallen off. Up until then, i had only seen my baby brother's penis which was of course, small and hairless, and kind of cute in that way that all things about babies are cute. The thing my father was sporting scared the crap out of me. I never went into my parents' bedroom again without knocking.

Childhood traumas relived - right here at pwasof! :d
    yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!