Page 654 of 703 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 654

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    Dear Pandapants,

Many congrats to you on writing the Twilight of zombies books. You must be so proud!

Sincerely,
    Lady Friend

P.S. Stupid trolls are stupid.
    Oh, people are free to hate my books as they will. (And wow, some of them really do. I'm glad that I don't read the reviews myself and my beta readers just give me the highlights of them to spare my Delicate Flower Feelings.) The centerpiece in so many zombie books is the gore factor and I wanted to try something different. Some readers like/expect gore in these books and I designed the series to be more contemplative, so you can watch the world gradually fall through the eyes of six teens and their interactions with their families and wider communities. In Book One, the world is struggling with the zombie virus but it hasn't really hit home for a lot of people. The balance tips the other way in Book Two and starts to fall apart faster and faster in Book Three. By Books Four/Five, it turns to absolute chaos where everyone is affected. I wanted this to be more true to life in its tone, not an action-packed thriller with my characters going from regular old high school students to Super Commandos who blast the heads off zombies and save the world. But if you pick up the series expecting what the genre usually contains, you're going to be a sad panda. I tried to make it clear in the book blurb what this series is/isn't, but maybe I should take another look at it.

The Twilight remark just made me laugh because I'd braced myself for that criticism with the simpleminded Earth/Sky. I was caught completely off-guard with the criticism in reference to the Zombies series.

Kikiperpie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Oh yes, it's real and the BBC have made a tv programme about it. I have set record for it on Thursday night. Really the BBC!? Must be heavy weight then. So stop the mockery people!
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Maybe when these three bozos are done storming Britain to rid the world of evil, they can stop by my house and exorcise my Harry Potter chickens!!! Avada Kedavra had one of her hexing fits this morning that involved so. much. yelling.

Just fart out the egg and shut UP about it.

Looking at stock photo pictures of zombies for book covers was not a wise choice of activity for nighttime.

* retreatstoLOLcats *

When Erotica Fails:

"He kissed down to her bellow button."

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    That's right up there with, "He caressed her beasts gently..."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Sooooooo whats a bellow button? Does she turn into a bear when its pushed?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Sooooooo whats a bellow button? Does she turn into a bear when its pushed?
    I think a bellow button is what you push repeatedly to start a fire. Much easier than foreplay.

sidewinder is offline Member
    Downloaded Zombies a while ago and am just now reading it. Love it, GP! I'm barely resisting the urge to pull it up on my Cloud Reader here at work. "What, this? Oh it's, uh....research! Accounting research, yeah."