Page 648 of 703 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658698 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 648

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i hope a lady cop punched her in the baby maker
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bugs is offline Member
    Nothing pisses me off more than people leaving pets in hot cars! Leave them home! *rant over*

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Oh no, rant more. It pisses me off, too. I was so glad the pedestrians happened to notice those poor animals in there and think to call!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I won't even take my sweet boys out, except onto my grassy yard area, unless it's early morning or late evening because the poor babes will hurt there little feets.

Though I'm considering getting them boots so that they can be out and about during the day more. The hard surfaces here in FL are just brutal. I had the boys out at a fairly early vet appointment in May and was walking them home at just noon, long before prime heat, and my sweet Gunny was already hotfooting across a parking lot we needed to cross. I jogged them to the nearest grass as quick as I could!

Said sweet boys... and their poor wittle feetsies.

Mommies bunny babies!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I just don't get where the brain misfires on decisions like these. It wouldn't ever have occurred to me to leave the late-but-still-great Primal Coach Kitty in the PandaMobile on a day topping ninety-five degrees. Not for any reason, but especially not so I could go wine-tasting.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post

mommies bunny babies!
    !!!cute!!!

Bugs is offline Member
    I don't get it either. I have two of my own primal coach kitties (we can haz bacon?) and wouldn't dream of taking them with me anywhere but the vet, let alone a wine-tasting. They are MUCH happier at home. Juvenile Delinquent puppy on the other hand gets to go many places with me, but that doesn't mean he gets to go EVERYWHERE with me. Sometimes a girl just needs to go to a wine-tasting alone! If your pet can't leave the car when you do, they need to stay home!

Otter!!!

Lady Friend put up Runemaster!!! It doesn't come up on Amazon if you search my name yet, but if you click BOOKS and search Runemaster, it should come up on that list a few down from the top.

I can't believe I'm coming to the end of this series. It makes me want to clutch Slade to my chest and run off to hide in a cave so I don't have to admit it. This series has been the best writing experience of my life.

Oh, Magical Bamboo Forest. When it's not the legion of barking dogs, it's the neighbors two blocks away who play techno music at a deafening level and yell in Spanish through bullhorns. My house is currently vibrating with the beat.

FAIL.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    'helloooo.... police? my neighbors are being penises, go fix it'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!