Page 647 of 699 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 647

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    Right on with the posts, Cori! So to add to this - fetishization and objectification of black women's bodies - so much to unpack in that performance don't know where to start.
    I was going to go there in my rant too... but it would have gone on forever.
    Miley sexually exploiting her black dancers as mere props who have no say in what is done to their bodies... as if they were still slave women. And then appropriating their cultural traditions as her own, regardless of how badly she failed at it.
    So many more problems there.

Honestly, I could easily write an entire critically cited PAPER on what was wrong with that whole fiasco that people did not respond to at all. And all over America people are all "Like, O-m-Geee, look at that SLUT!"
    Geez... she's a 20 year old girl. She is allowed to be a sexual person ffs. Also, a lot of the people I have known long term saying these things, well maybe they don't remember their own high school years so well if you know what I mean. I'm not judging them for anything at all, just saying they weren't exactly sweet little angels all the time.
    They need to relax, and look at everything else going on in that whole picture... and also, words have meaning. Slut does not have any connection with stage performance. Duh.

There I go ranting again.
    The dim witted public frustrates me. =/
    Last edited by cori93437; 08-30-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You're just jealous of my mad twerkin' skillz. Don't be like that, Lady Friend.
    We need a "twerkin' with the chickens" video I think.
    It would be an instant classic.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    we need a "twerkin' with the chickens" video i think.
    It would be an instant classic.
    omg!! This!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    With the amount of noise they made yesterday, I could have made a "Beating the Chickens To Death With The Broom Of Doom - And While Twerkin' It!!!" video.

SHUT UP.

Cause of Noise:

There are two nest boxes in the coop, but all three of them insist on using the same one. Imperio is a contemplative layer, which means she farts out an egg on a daily basis and then sits in the box to navel gaze about the experience. This makes Avada and Expecto circle the falling apart faces on their feelings charts, because they also have to fart out eggs and Imperio is sitting in the one place in THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE where they can do it!

So it was chaos. Expecto and Avada were running around the yard yelling at the top of their lungs while Imperio contemplated the meaning of existence. The other two went up the ramp to the coop to check on the status of the nest box repeatedly, only to discover that she was STILL there, and then all three of them would be yelling at each other.

By afternoon, I had had it. I couldn't edit the epilogue in Master any longer with the ruckus, so I stormed out the back door and snatched up The Broom of Doom. I let myself through the gate and scared the two off the ramp and away. Then I opened up the side door and glared at Imperio. She looked back at me placidly, at least until I poked her with the handle of the broom. Snagging the egg underneath her, I closed the door and waited. It only took a minute before she wandered out of the coop.

Then it was quiet, since Avada is a firm believer in the Fart-And-Dash method of egg laying. After that, Expecto can sit there as long as she wants. AND I CAN GET SOME WORK DONE.

All right, who out there is hogging the Cleaning Fairy? I really need her back to do the laundry and dishes for me.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    sorry, i've got her washing clothes, i'll ship her off when it's done

i also approve of your chicken wrangling abilities

i also don't know how i feel about sweet innocent gay pandapants writing sexytimes. i blame miley's tongue, your innocence is shattered
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    sorry, i've got her washing clothes, i'll ship her off when it's done

i also don't know how i feel about sweet innocent gay pandapants writing sexytimes. i blame miley's tongue, your innocence is shattered
    Oh, thank you for sending her. I don't want to deal with the kitchen.

Yes, blame Miley's tongue for my demon erotica! I just needed a break from high school love triangles (ZOMG, will she pick the zombie or the fallen angel for her boyfriend?!?!) and the apocalypse (which I have decided to not survive if one should happen, but good luck everyone!!!).

Some idiot who lives near me got in trouble for going wine-tasting while leaving her dog and cat in the car to fry in the heat. (They were saved by passerby, but all I could think was WHO TAKES THEIR CAT ALONG WINE-TASTING?!?!)

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    somebody that wants their car window broken and their pets removed from the oven
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    somebody that wants their car window broken and their pets removed from the oven
    The owner thought they'd be okay because she left a bucket of water in the car with them.

FAIL.

Passerby called 911. The responding cop broke into the car and the cat LEAPED out into his arms.