Page 646 of 703 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656696 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 646

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well said cori! Definitely double standards everywhere in our culture. I read last night & I don't know if its true or not so take it with a grain of salt...RT was pissed off by some of the performance...as she did some stuff that was not part of the rehearsals. I did not know what his song was about so thank you for that, don't listen to that kind of music (I'm too old). Don't know why he should get his striped panties in a wad tho...since some of that was rehearsed he should not have been surprised...the whole content of the performance was sexual.

And that's all the publicity that I personally will give that ridiculous excuse for entertainment. And they wonder why our kids these days are the way they are. But that's a long post for another place & time.

Back to our regularly scheduled panda programming!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Oh Sweet Valhalla. I was standing at the dairy case in the supermarket today, and found myself aimlessly staring at the cartons and muttering "Twerkin' by the millllllllllk, twerkin' by the milllllllllllllk....".

I blame you, Gay Pandashian! ::shakes fist::
    Thank goodness it's not just me. 'Twerkin at Walmart' is now my go-to mutter... AND I'VE NEVER BEEN TO WALMART.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda is a twerkin' fool who took up the author Joe Konrath on his blog challenge to write and publish a short story in only 8 hours.

Z.O.M.G.

NEVER AGAIN.

I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even normally write short stories, and for good reason. They are NOT my strength*. It was just such a challenge and I wanted a break from runes/zombies/angels/witches/crime. So I did it. I wrote a 7,500 word short story and published it under another name since it's erotica. All in less than 8 hours.

My brain is FRIED.

If anyone else wants to try that challenge, just Google his name and read the first post. It isn't like you have plans to sleep tonight anyway. All entries have to be in by midnight tomorrow.

* I'm no good at twerkin' either.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    However... since you've only noted the crassness here. I love you all (because I TOTALLY agree) and I just needed to vent against the idiots on the rest of our planet.
    Mr. Internet ate my first reply, so I'm twerkin' hard in the hopes he won't eat this one.

I totally understand what you said in your longer post!!! I don't know what normally passes for 'acts' in the VMAs because I've never watched them. I read about the kiss between Madonna and Britney long ago and was annoyed. (Look! Look how risque we're being! Pretending to be gay! But it's okay because we're pretty girls and everyone knows we prefer men anyway! SMACK!!!)

I thought Miley's VMA performance was gross. Justin Bieber was also gross for his 2012 AMA performance in which he scratched his nuts, stroked himself, and held onto his crotch while he danced. They both rated about the same on Panda's YUCK-O-METER, but Justin didn't get nearly the media coverage that Miley did. Perhaps because he's not a former Disney star and he's a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Oh Sweet Valhalla. I was standing at the dairy case in the supermarket today, and found myself aimlessly staring at the cartons and muttering "Twerkin' by the millllllllllk, twerkin' by the milllllllllllllk....".

I blame you, Gay Pandashian! ::shakes fist::
    LOLOLOLOLOL. Lady Friend and I were driving somewhere a week ago and I started singing, "Twerkin' at the stoplight. Twerkin' at the stoplight."

I am lucky that she did not push me out of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Thank goodness it's not just me. 'Twerkin at Walmart' is now my go-to mutter... AND I'VE NEVER BEEN TO WALMART.
    I think you won the Internet for today.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL. Lady Friend and I were driving somewhere a week ago and I started singing, "Twerkin' at the stoplight. Twerkin' at the stoplight."

But... did you bounce up and down in your seat just a little bit in rhythm to the tune as you sang it?
    Oh yeah... Twerkin at the stop-light... twerkin at the stop-light!

And Twerkin IS hard... so much muscle control in the booty necessary.
    No wonder Miley, who admittedly appears to lack the best muscle tome in the thighs and glutes, failed to get it right on such short notice. That stuff is gotta take a good deal of practice for that sort of control... especially for that... Twerkin to the left... Twerkin to the right business.
    This is all comes from significant black cultural dance moves... no joke. Just modernized and all.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

Yes, you are.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    This is all comes from significant black cultural dance moves... no joke. Just modernized and all.
    Right on with the posts, Cori! So to add to this - fetishization and objectification of black women's bodies - so much to unpack in that performance don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    Yes, you are.
    You're just jealous of my mad twerkin' skillz. Don't be like that, Lady Friend.