Page 637 of 706 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7057

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 637

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mr. Potter - LMAO!

OMG! Not the witches!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Another person left a one star review because UPS didn't deliver the book fast enough.

I did not know J. K. Rowling ran UPS. Shame on your shoddy customer service!!!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    So today I'm reading the one-star reviews of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and came across the most deliciously insane review EVER:

"I can't believe that Amazon would sell Mr. Potter's books. All his books are about witchcraft!"

Ummmm........
    I can only hope that this was a joke. Surely...
    Last edited by Sigi; 07-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Adarsya is offline Junior Member
    Dear GP,
    Omg! I was up way too late last night because I downloaded The Sigils:1 last night. I finished it earlier and just bought 2 and 3. A couple of days ago I bought and read Grayscale (I was highly disappointed that it only took an hour to consume!). I downloaded Toys before Sigils but then I read a few pages of Sigils and got sucked in. I wish I could think of the words (that I know but can't seem to access in my head) to describe how thrilling your writing is. Such a pleasure to read! My heart rate sped up during the really exciting bits There are few authors in the world that have your ability to craft stories that flow like this; maybe that's your magical ability. And now to bed! Or maybe just one more chapter of S2...

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    When I think of all the readers you have - most, MOST deservedly - accrued. I do think: truly, primal changes lives in more (and more powerful) ways than Q alone. And that thought makes me very happy.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good day!

Lol, that's a classic, had a look at some others, there's one about it being written on papyrus that made me chuckle!

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...owViewpoints=1, I'm fairly sure some of these reviews are spurious, but they're quite amusing....

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsya View Post
    Omg! I was up way too late last night because I downloaded The Sigils:1 last night. I finished it earlier and just bought 2 and 3. A couple of days ago I bought and read Grayscale (I was highly disappointed that it only took an hour to consume!). I downloaded Toys before Sigils but then I read a few pages of Sigils and got sucked in. I wish I could think of the words (that I know but can't seem to access in my head) to describe how thrilling your writing is. Such a pleasure to read! My heart rate sped up during the really exciting bits There are few authors in the world that have your ability to craft stories that flow like this; maybe that's your magical ability. And now to bed! Or maybe just one more chapter of S2...
    Yay! I love writing, and I'm so happy you're enjoying Sigils. That was my first foray into horror. After the third one, I needed to take a break from the genre because it gave me such awful nightmares of Kalanthe. I am a wuss.

One of my beta readers got through the first one and yelled, "I HAVE A CRUSH ON TORVI AND DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM!" I explained that I had to go where the story naturally led, whether it went to his death or not. She shouted that I was on thin ice after the death of her favorite character in Runeslade, so I was jeopardizing our very long friendship if Torvi died.

Grayscale was for a contest about life on the moon (which was why it was shorter - there was a word limit). It didn't place because (as someone familiar with the contest explained) it was supposed to be a HAPPY story about life on the moon. And here I had everyone going crazy up there from color hunger. FAIL.

Now go to bed and get some sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen this before, http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...owViewpoints=1, I'm fairly sure some of these reviews are spurious, but they're quite amusing....
    UGH!!! That is so wonderfully disgusting. I'm going to read them out loud to Lady Friend the next time I see her. She's forgiven me for the Tan Mom video so I am free to offend again. I think she'll appreciate most the man who stated: "After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian . . ."

BLEH.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    When I think of all the readers you have - most, MOST deservedly - accrued. I do think: truly, primal changes lives in more (and more powerful) ways than Q alone. And that thought makes me very happy.
    Thank you! And to think how many months I spent waffling back and forth about starting a journal . . .

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You have a wonderful way with words. I really enjoy keeping up with your foibles.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day