Page 636 of 703 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 636

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We shall call her Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere, because I was positive that were she to donate her brain at the end of her life for the purposes of medical research, mad scientists cackling over their saws and scalpels would crack open her skull to find the joke was on them.
    This observation is obviously a sign of your depression. LOL!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member

Smile

Hi ya GP & all!! Ya'll don't faint dead away now! Its been like forever since I've been on the forum...not sure I could even find the thread I started last year! But one thing that has kept me in the loop is every day I get your updates in my email so I've been keeping up with you & the goings on in the Magical Bamboo Forest.

What made me decide to come out of hiding is your recent bouts with trying to figure out thyroid issues...I'm doing the same right now & wanted to share with you & others having the same issues a new book. The best part? You can get if for free!! It will only cost you either 5.95 or 8.95 for the shipping(can't remember exactly). I have read a lot of books on thyroid & adrenal issues & this is hands down the best one I've read yet! Very easy to understand & lots & lots of people's stories on their symptoms & problems. I promise it will help you figure things out! Its called "Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness". You can go to The Thyroid Answer | Dr. Steven Hotze to order it. They are encouraging those of us that have already ordered it to share it with those that we felt could benefit from it. So I'm sharing it with all you guys...cause I know so many are having problems & I hope that it will help.

If I can find my original thread I will dig it out & post. Hopefully some of the other friends I made are still around.

Wishing you health & happiness!!
    hugs,
    donna
    aka primalcajun

ps: you aren't depressed!! the book explains why!!
    Last edited by theprimalcajun; 07-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

TQD
    TQD is offline Member
    Hi Gay Panda,

I just wanted to post to let you know that I just finished reading Zombies Volume One and loved it! I'd like to buy more of your books, but before I do so, I wanted to ask if there is a difference for you in terms of income if I buy paperback over Kindle versions or vice versa. I'd like to support your writing in the way that is most profitable for you.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    What made me decide to come out of hiding is your recent bouts with trying to figure out thyroid issues...I'm doing the same right now & wanted to share with you & others having the same issues a new book. The best part? You can get if for free!! It will only cost you either 5.95 or 8.95 for the shipping(can't remember exactly). I have read a lot of books on thyroid & adrenal issues & this is hands down the best one I've read yet! Very easy to understand & lots & lots of people's stories on their symptoms & problems. I promise it will help you figure things out! Its called "Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness". You can go to The Thyroid Answer | Dr. Steven Hotze to order it. They are encouraging those of us that have already ordered it to share it with those that we felt could benefit from it.

ps: you aren't depressed!! the book explains why!!
    That cracked me up. And you're back!!! Thanks for the book recommendation; I will look that one up.

The HMO endo was so fixated upon depression as the root of my ills that it was disturbing. She had the answer and WHY wouldn't I just agree?!? Pffffffhhhhhhhhhtttttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by TQD View Post
    Hi Gay Panda,

I just wanted to post to let you know that I just finished reading Zombies Volume One and loved it! I'd like to buy more of your books, but before I do so, I wanted to ask if there is a difference for you in terms of income if I buy paperback over Kindle versions or vice versa. I'd like to support your writing in the way that is most profitable for you.
    I am so thrilled that you enjoyed Zombies! Thank you!

The Zombies series and The Sigils series are only in ebook form, as are the short stories, so there's no choice to make. The Rune series, Toys, and The Dammerung are in digital and print both, but just pick the medium which is easier for you to read. There isn't much difference in the amount I receive (and digital is much cheaper).

Now back to writing Zombies IV with me . . .

TQD
    TQD is offline Member
    I really did enjoy it. I used it as housework "carrots"...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to go clean the bathroom...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to go empty the dishwasher...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to vacuum...

I loved reading about the DVD/shoe store, and the nationality of Libra. I felt like I was part of a private joke

I don't actually yet own a Kindle (I read Zombies on my laptop) but I'm going to buy one so that I can curl up with your other books. I'm still an old fashioned "hold a book in your hands" kinda person, so I'll buy the paperback versions that are available, and download the ones that aren't. Thanks for writing...I don't care what your Q is, you've made my life a much more interesting and thoughtful place.

Quote Originally Posted by TQD View Post
    I used it as housework "carrots"...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to go clean the bathroom...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to go empty the dishwasher...you can read a chapter of Zombies, then you have to vacuum...

I loved reading about the DVD/shoe store, and the nationality of Libra. I felt like I was part of a private joke

I don't actually yet own a Kindle (I read Zombies on my laptop) but I'm going to buy one so that I can curl up with your other books. I'm still an old fashioned "hold a book in your hands" kinda person, so I'll buy the paperback versions that are available, and download the ones that aren't. Thanks for writing...I don't care what your Q is, you've made my life a much more interesting and thoughtful place.
    Thank you. I don't even know what to say.

I used the writing of it as carrots myself. 'Once I finish this page, I have to do the dishes/laundry/vacuum.' I wasn't really good at sticking to that though, especially in Micah's chapters. She was just so awful at times that I wanted to keep going. Of course, it's fitting that I had the worst time controlling my impulses while writing a character who didn't control her impulses. That is a very strange circle there. I'm at the end of Volume Four now and she's still the character where the pages just fly.

Still shaking my head about the Videos-and-Shoes store. I was down there recently and it's going strong all these years later. Videos on one side. Shoes on the other. ?????

So today I'm reading the one-star reviews of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and came across the most deliciously insane review EVER:

"I can't believe that Amazon would sell Mr. Potter's books. All his books are about witchcraft!"

Ummmm........
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 07-30-2013 at 10:40 AM.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    So today I'm reading the one-star reviews of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and came across the most deliciously insane review EVER:

"I can't believe that Amazon would sell Mr. Potter's books. All his books are about witchcraft!"

Ummmm........
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Like George Takei posted yesterday, "Irony is when somebody writes 'Your an idiot!'
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5