Page 631 of 703 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 631

ksettle70 is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. I've gotten caught up in a viciously stupid book and wanted to finish it before I leave on a road trip this week. Your gut flora story is fascinating! I hope the probiotics continue to work for you; I'd like to learn more about that when I return from my trip. And it's awful how we feel like total failures when in this aspect of our bodies, we are not in control.

Oh, medical industry. If we didn't feed your ravenous appetite for our cash, who would?
    GP, I am officially down 6.2 lbs per Weight Watchers; my scale is not errant. I ignored their stupid advice; WW is a work incentive. I listened to how they starved, I am confused. I continue to lose, I continue to take Primal Flora. Some of us are so messed up by the standards of the food pyramids today, it takes a simple theory to set us straight. Do not let Hashimoto's take over. I found this site through research on how to cure Hashimoto's. I believe you can be cured of your hashimoto's by living primal and re introducing flora into your diet. Learn to brew ghetto kombucha. You are welcome from central Lancaster PA.
    Last edited by ksettle70; 07-16-2013 at 05:50 PM.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksettle70 View Post
    GP, I am officially down 6.2 lbs per Weight Watchers; my scale is not errant. I ignored their stupid advice; WW is a work incentive. I listened to how they starved, I am confused. I continue to lose, I continue to take Primal Flora. Some of us are so messed up by the standards of the food pyramids today, it takes a simple theory to set us straight. Do not let Hashimoto's take over. I found this site through research on how to cure Hashimoto's. I believe you can be cured of your hashimoto's by living primal and re introducing flora into your diet. Learn to brew ghetto kombucha. You are welcome from central Lancaster PA.
    This is really interesting to me because I've heard of a lot of crazy things improved through primal, but not hashi's. I have a sneaking suspicion my mom may have it, or is heading towards it. What is the theory on hashi's?

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    What is the theory on hashi's?
    I have a theory that involves an evil fairy or a mummy's curse, but that's because I didn't major in science.

I majored in Classics with a minor in Debt.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I have a theory that involves an evil fairy or a mummy's curse, but that's because I didn't major in science.
    Better than zombies I suppose. Weird about the mummies because my mom and I both have a terrible relationship with sodium. Maybe worth looking into.

If a zombie bit me and all I got out of the encounter was Hashimoto's, I would be seriously disappointed.

Oh, Book Thief, you strike again! I know you read FABULOUS and I was going to say something snarky, but then I reconsidered. I am going to be sitting in a car for nine hours today, traveling to the Magical Land of Comic-Con. Long drives make me grouchy, and perversely inclined to reward you. So I hope you enjoyed the zombies book and here are some behind-the-scenes Fun Facts:

1. In Zaley's first chapter, her father says something thoroughly reprehensible about the dishwasher. Oh yes, THAT line. You know which one I'm talking about. THAT line came right out of Father Panda's mouth when Gay Panda was a cub. Young Gay Panda had a face like this:

2. Brennan's chapters were the hardest to write; Micah's were the easiest. What this says about me is likely not flattering, since one character is a very nice person and the other is a sociopath, albeit a benign one.

3. The name 'Cloudy Valley' is a joke, since The Sigils series had a 'Sunny Valley'.

4. In Austin's first chapter, he spots a store in San Francisco selling the odd combination of DVDs and shoes. This was based on a store I saw in southern California fourteen years ago which sold the odd combination of videotapes and shoes. I never could make any sense of it.

5. I had a teacher in high school just like Elania's dreaded Mr. Baylor. She taught geometry by simply reading the text out loud to us, and then making the examples bigger on the board. Making something big doesn't clarify anything, but she fervently believed that it did.

Well, Book Thief, wish me well on the drive. And look at the time! I was able to get up like a normal panda today. Maybe the Synthroid is at last kicking in.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 07-17-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Telling me that you wouldn't like to take Synthroid because you don't think medication is natural isn't being supportive. If I could cure my thyroid with scented candles and positive thoughts and affirmations, I would have done so already.

But thank you for your unsolicited opinion.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i noticed you went to comic con without me

i noticed you didn't ask me if i wanted to go

i noticed you didn't come pick me up

i am highly offended. HIGHLY.

i and my own unnatural drugs will be over in here in tennessee, in a snit
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i noticed you went to comic con without me

i noticed you didn't ask me if i wanted to go

i noticed you didn't come pick me up

i am highly offended. HIGHLY.
    TECHNICALLY, I AM NOT GOING TO COMIC-CON. LADY FRIEND IS.

She gets bored on long car rides and also thinks that Gay Panda needs to get out and see Real People more often. So she is going to Comic-Con itself one day this weekend and on the other day, we are doing some of the five million activities around Comic-Con. So this is why YOU are not going to Comic-Con with me. Blame Lady Friend. Heartless Lady Friend.

I tortured her for many hours on the drive with awful indie books on Amazon. I think she is sorry that she brought me.