Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 627

Bugs is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ewwwwww

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    well then. WHO'S A BAD ASS?!

It has been ten years now, and I have never looked at a cucumber in the same way. Gay Panda has to go grocery shopping today and will yet again look askance at the bin in the produce section.

Loose Screw was fresh off her second or third divorce, and she had decided it was time to go wild. The husband was out; the kids were grown and gone. Everyone had been having fun in life except her for the last 60 years, and now she could make up for it. Threesomes. Toys. Foursomes. Leatherwear. Bisexuality. Phone sex. Swing clubs. She juggled up to three relationships at a time and transformed her bedroom into a jungle of revolving partners made up of long-term friends and newly-acquainted. It was 50 Shades of Gray for the retirement set.

Over the Internet she made a new friend to welcome to the jungle. A wealthy and attractive man from Europe, he was the heir to a shipping empire. Flirty conversations ensued over the keyboards, and she invited him over to her house for introductions in the flesh and sexy times. Then she waited for the knock.

When it came, she opened the door. He stood there with a bright smile and a giant cucumber in his hand. You might be wondering why he had brought a cucumber as a sexual aid when he was fully functional in his nether regions, and let me explain.

It was not for her.

Afterwards, they made a salad with it.

You’re welcome. And now I have to go shopping.
    sweet baby jesus
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    When it came, she opened the door. He stood there with a bright smile and a giant cucumber in his hand. You might be wondering why he had brought a cucumber as a sexual aid when he was fully functional in his nether regions, and let me explain.

It was not for her.

Afterwards, they made a salad with it.

You’re welcome. And now I have to go shopping.
    It really dosent help things that I had a cucumber salad with supper right before I read this.....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I realize that your acquaintance was out for adventure, but really, ladies, if he shows up and wants you to do him that way, he should really bring the most beautiful strap-on he can find. A cucumber? Really? Spring for the toy, dude. Spring for dinner. I'm not eating a cucumber once it's been in someone's ass. You just can't peel it enough.

[/tongue-in-cheek]
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I realize that your acquaintance was out for adventure, but really, ladies, if he shows up and wants you to do him that way, he should really bring the most beautiful strap-on he can find. A cucumber? Really? Spring for the toy, dude. Spring for dinner. I'm not eating a cucumber once it's been in someone's ass. You just can't peel it enough.

[/tongue-in-cheek]
    +1!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    He could have at least brought two.

And is that a five-star, number one ranking I spy? Congratulations, GayPanda!

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I...

[/tongue-in-cheek]
    ...because THAT is better?

Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    ...because THAT is better?

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    It is no secret that I did not care for the Twilight series. That's okay. An author can't please everyone, and sparkly vampires who talk about their feelings just isn't my thing. Plenty of other people enjoyed the series tremendously.

But what is entirely unfair is the delightful moron who gave Twilight a one-star review on Amazon, stating that he/she had not even read it, but was judging the book entirely on its length. In his/her opinion, no good book is over 300 pages. Since Twilight was longer than that, it proved that the book was bad. So, one star it is.

That is insane.

I tried to read the first book twice and failed both times because I found it so awful... but never went on Amazon and rated it badly.

I'm a good person.

No book over 300 pages is good?
    What?
    The mind BOGGLES!!!

I take it this person is never going to bother with actual literature...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche