Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 624

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    "Hey Panda," an intrepid friend pipes in. "I think I see a floater!"

Scary enough now?
    And Cori wins the internet!!!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Ok, this is probably (hopefully) too late to help you procrastinate, but I have to weigh in.

Kiddie pools are demons in disguise. They sit, they watch, they wait until everyone assumes it's just inert plastic. Sometimes they strike covertly- being slipperier than expected so a head is smashed when you fall, sticking a claw up to slice a little finger causing a panicked dash to the ER that ends in a wreak.

Sometimes, though, the last thing a mother will ever see is the huge round mouth lined with wave-shaped teeth lunging at her out of the dark when she goes out to turn off the hose . . .

Apparently I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    "Hey Panda," an intrepid friend pipes in. "I think I see a floater!"

Scary enough now?
    Cori wins all of today's Panda points.

Cori is then PUNISHED with confiscation of all of today's Panda points for posting that f*cking video of that f*cking song that DOESN'T F*CKING END!!!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Sometimes, though, the last thing a mother will ever see is the huge round mouth lined with wave-shaped teeth lunging at her out of the dark when she goes out to turn off the hose . . .
    Dear Valhalla, we're trying so hard with our combined creativity and I'm still not scared!!!

I tried to read the Look Inside of the kiddie pool book, but page one had "she stepped on the breaks" and so it lost me.

All that talk about psycho killer kiddie pools gave me the most terrible nightmare last night. I was a plucky Young Panda off to college and determined to set the world on fire when I walked into my assigned dorm room. To find out my 'roommate' was no less than the entire Kardashian clan packed in there.

FAIL.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    All this rabid kiddie pool madness has made me have to clean off my computer screen.

Six times!

Thanks to all of you for making my crappy day better!

*goes outside to make sure the fuzzy kid's kiddie pool hasn't ingested them*

#4 in Kindle Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction
    GO ZOMBIES GO!!!

I really should get off MDA and YouTube to write the next one.
    * visits TMZ *

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Every year I think that I should get a kiddie pool, fill it with water in front of my apartment, then sit in it while drinking Bud Light or some other triple yuck beer, burping and reading cheap mystery novels. I would wear that white gooey zinc cream on the bridge of my nose and sunglasses that got greasy from the zinc.

Of course, being at the age where things are no longer perky, that fantasy comes with wearing the most inappropriate bathing suit I can find. Now that would be scary.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Every year I think that I should get a kiddie pool, fill it with water in front of my apartment, then sit in it while drinking Bud Light or some other triple yuck beer, burping and reading cheap mystery novels. I would wear that white gooey zinc cream on the bridge of my nose and sunglasses that got greasy from the zinc.

Of course, being at the age where things are no longer perky, that fantasy comes with wearing the most inappropriate bathing suit I can find. Now that would be scary.
    And yet . . . awesome
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

Or no bathing suit at all for even more....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/