Page 622 of 699 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 622

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    crap. that's true.

chickens are annoying bastards who refuse to learn lessons
    It seemed very fitting today that I opened up the news to an article about people abandoning their backyard chickens for being noisy little egg-farting turd machines. I think I might print out the article and threaten them with it. DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE YOU?!?!?

Just try me, chickens. Just try me.

Dragonette is offline Junior Member
    Dear Panda,
    I am new to Primal and this forum and was struggling a little, not with the eating (which I find easy)(except for lettuce !)(what was the creator thinking ?) but with the letting go of all the years of acculmulated crappy diet advice/habits etc and all the related emotional crap so was ok but not great......until I found your thread !!!
    I am now a VERY happy bunny who has just spent 2 hours giggling and sniggering (with the occasional deep thought and momentary sadness) as I read your most excellent journal.
    I am only in page 27 and am now torn between wanting to be able to read all your posts super quick to catch up, but also hoping I never get to the end because then I won't have any more to read :-(.
    Also, I am a bit weird in that when I hear an accent I start to speak the same way but also do this mentally (yes ! I am mental lol) and having just read 27 Panda Pages non stop, I am now thinking in Pandaese and feel the urge to speak of myself in the third person so am now going to lie down in a darkened room and wait for myself to reappear !!!!
    Look forward to reading more tomorrow (except that my boss, totally unreasonably, is probably not going to let me spend all day on PandaQuest. If I win the lottery I can not work and just read Pandapages :-) x

I just read a book blurb for a paranormal romance that went like this: Did you ever have a plastic pool as a child? Did you ever think it could kill you?

I take my hat off to this writer. We all have our creative limits, and Gay Panda cannot think of any way to make a plastic kiddie pool into a villain.

Lady Friend says that she is not going to read it because she might develop a phobia. * grouphugforcowardlyLadyFriend *

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonette View Post
    I am new to Primal and this forum and was struggling a little, not with the eating (which I find easy)(except for lettuce !)(what was the creator thinking ?) but with the letting go of all the years of acculmulated crappy diet advice/habits etc and all the related emotional crap so was ok but not great......until I found your thread !!!
    I am now a VERY happy bunny who has just spent 2 hours giggling and sniggering (with the occasional deep thought and momentary sadness) as I read your most excellent journal.
    I am only in page 27 and am now torn between wanting to be able to read all your posts super quick to catch up, but also hoping I never get to the end because then I won't have any more to read :-(.
    Also, I am a bit weird in that when I hear an accent I start to speak the same way but also do this mentally (yes ! I am mental lol) and having just read 27 Panda Pages non stop, I am now thinking in Pandaese and feel the urge to speak of myself in the third person so am now going to lie down in a darkened room and wait for myself to reappear !!!!
    Look forward to reading more tomorrow (except that my boss, totally unreasonably, is probably not going to let me spend all day on PandaQuest. If I win the lottery I can not work and just read Pandapages :-) x
    Hi, dragonette! Welcome to primal! (And to speaking Panda-ese.)

I will write an excuse to your boss so you can read to your heart's content.

It was a dark and stormy night, wind lashing against the castle walls and lances of rain streaming sideways along the window. Lady Catherine looked down from the highest tower to the grounds below and clutched a kerchief to her bosom in despair. She did not fear her true love would fall to the dragon and his searing fire, or the dark woods where all fell prey to the nightmares walking within. He would not be dragged under the swampy deep or carried away by thwarted IRS auditors. No, verily would he storm the castle, and here he would meet his doom in a foe so heinous that she could not bear to gaze upon it directly. It moved in the darkness, waiting for him.

The kiddie pool.

It had come for John.
    It had come for Little Will.
    And now . . .
    . . . now it was coming for her!!!

The Kiddie Pool, A Tale of Terror, by Gay Pandashian

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Never fear Dragonette...

... only FABULOUS! (of course )
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

“Weapons status!” Admiral Burl Lee barked.
    “What do we do, Admiral?” the terrified ensign squeaked. “Those were the last torpedoes!”
    The admiral chewed his cigar and stared out the viewing port at the USS Kiddie Pool. The six puny torpedoes weren’t going to take it down. A hundred damn torpedoes wouldn’t so much as put a dent in the hard plastic hull! The yellow duckies painted on the sides seemed to be mocking him.

He was going to make a stand. The last one that he would ever make. “Ensign, warp eleven!”
    The ensign put in the speed with frantic fingers and then said, “What destination, sir? We’re only six light years out from Atari 4-”
    “Straight ahead to the biggest duckie,” the admiral ordered. Bracing themselves, they raced forward.

Last Ship Standing, by Gay Pandashian

Yeah, I got nothing.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Ladyfriend should only rudely point at her sheeps, they're too dumb to know the difference...
    HEY! Sheep aren't dumb, they just don't make decisions well under pressure.