Page 620 of 703 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 620

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    UPDATE: (in explanation of all those asterisks)

* And now the poor hygienists are used to Panda’s hallucinations, which invariably lead to accusations that they are all prison guards but I am a vampire so be very, very afraid. And please turn off the radio because I hate Jewel.**

** No, Jewel is not actually playing. I just think she is. It’s the nitrous.

*** Drooling and tangled up in the sheets.

**** In a cheese-less world, I end sentences with ‘to’. If you do not like it, take it up with my evil endocrinologist.

***** And sleep, to be fair. And a six-hour marathon of Drop Dead Diva Season Three.

****** I have officially been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s. This is not fabulous.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I am sorry of the lack of cheese and presence of Hashimoto's in your life, Panda. This is not fabulous at all, but I hope that the next few months (I am sure 3 months seems very far to you right now, but it seems all too short to me) will bring about some improvements for you.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    So sorry about the Hashimoto's. Hopefully when the right dose has been settled on, you'll be able to return to cheese.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Thank you both.

So we are up to 112 mcg of Synthroid now, and in three weeks, bump up yet again to 137 mcg and add Metformin, and after that shoot up on the Synthroid once more. I believe later on we add a dash of Cytomel and bake me at 350 degrees until I am done.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Just look at it this way... you've never really been a baker before Panda. You're expanding your horizons!

Hopefully you'll be all sorted out and feeling a million times better soon.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Just look at it this way... you've never really been a baker before Panda. You're expanding your horizons!
    Dammit, I want to contract!!!

The endocrinologist did say that he expected by Christmas my thyroid would be enough under control for weight loss to be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Dammit, I want to contract!!!

The endocrinologist did say that he expected by Christmas my thyroid would be enough under control for weight loss to be an option.
    Good news on the thyroid. Xmas isn't that far off.

If you get a contract, just make sure you watch what you say during any depositions.

These will never be fully primal because they are sugar laden and use light corn syrup, but for the occasional snack, at least you won't be getting preservatives, HFCS, and other ickies - and you could make them with dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate: Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Panda: Knock, knock.
    Lady Friend: Who’s there?
    Panda: (shakes head mournfully) Not cheese.
    Awwwww. That almost made me sob!

****** I have officially been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s. This is not fabulous.
    It is not. But now you know, and you have a path forward (albeit tragically devoid of delicious dairyness for the time being). Hopefully this knowledge will bring you a sense of having some control of your own destiny, instead of flailing in frustration and confusion.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Today I got a letter from my HMO doctor that basically said, "Your test results show that your thyroid is slowly destroying itself. Let's retest in six months."

And this is why I had to go outside my HMO for treatment.

If only you could send back an email that read: My tests on your brain show that it is slowly destroying itself. Would you like to address this immediately, or wait six months?

Replace "brain" with "penis" and he'll really get the message.

B*tch-lite