Page 608 of 707 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7061

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 608

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh, Tan Mom. She makes Ke$ha look awesome.

Please, please keep working, Internetz. I love you even more than that inexplicable Tan Mom video.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the way she spits out the word BITSHTH

it's almost like she's sober
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    the way she spits out the word BITSHTH

it's almost like she's sober
    LOL.

I've been annoying Lady Friend for days now, texting her at random moments, "IT'S TAN MOM, BITCH!!!"

She usually writes back NO IT ISN'T.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    g pants, you're evil. eeeeevil
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    LOL.

I've been annoying Lady Friend for days now, texting her at random moments, "IT'S TAN MOM, BITCH!!!"

She usually writes back NO IT ISN'T.
    lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    My first thought was "tweaker-cougar"... seriously, meth-head creepy, much?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Grok View Post
    I'm a long time lurker and first time poster, and I must say that you and Blood Orchid are the two journals I read religiously. I wanted to ask you how the Synthroid is treating you? Is it helping with the tiredness or Q?
    You dare to travel into the den of iniquity that is Blood Orchid's journal? You are a brave soul indeed.

At least for now, I have Internetz. So I can AT LAST answer these questions!

The Q is not going away any time soon.

The problem is that my weight loss efforts are being undercut by a deeply unhappy thyroid gland. So it does not matter how well I eat or how much I run, or that I can live on twelve hundred calories a day for months at a time. This is both infuriating and relieving, since my brain has so tangled weight loss with self-determination. But I can be as determined as I want to be, and it won’t convince my thyroid to heal itself and help out.

Synthroid has been a difficult adjustment, since my body is responding to it (and the doctor says this is normal) by initially becoming even more lethargic than it already is. On some days in the past month, I haven’t been able to stay awake long enough to write, and that was thoroughly depressing. I have been moved to a higher dose until July, when I will be moved higher still. The doctor and I will have a further chat at that appointment at a possible diagnosis. He is curious if this is Hashimoto’s. We just don’t know yet.

So right now, I have to live with Q. This makes me want to scream. And at the same time, I am forced to accept that it is utterly out of my control. At present, my more immediate concern is just trying to stay awake long enough to work. Some days I can’t even get off the sofa, and on days that I can, it’s a battle. Even when the schedule has somewhere fun to go on it, I don’t have the energy. So I just sit here and drowse and watch strange music videos and write books about people with very exciting lives since a dysfunctional thyroid grounds me to my living room.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    As much as it sucks that you aren't in control, at least now you can be very sure that the lack of changes has zero reflection on you and is simply mis-wiring in your body.

Hope the re-wire works, though
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    As much as it sucks that you aren't in control, at least now you can be very sure that the lack of changes has zero reflection on you and is simply mis-wiring in your body.

Hope the re-wire works, though
    Yep. What she said. Hang in there, Panda.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde