Page 602 of 703 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 602

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Daggone! I can make that work, too- a hop down to Vegas and then flying into Dulles . . .

(Don't read the books. They're terrible.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I think you'd need to be a member of a club or "frequent flyer" program to get access to any lounges.

Airport lounge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    * splutters *

HOWDAREYOU?!?!? 50 Shades gave the WORLD a fever in its collective naughty bits, and you are just JEALOUS (much like Panda) to not have been the author to scribble such BRILLIANCE upon the pages. Your inner goddess is ashamed of you.

After my good thyroid function went to heaven, my Internet connection circled sad faces on its feelings charts and joined it. It may be a lousy copper splice somewhere, so the phone company is paying Panda a visit today.

We shall see if this posts. My connection has been awful for days.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Daggone! I can make that work, too- a hop down to Vegas and then flying into Dulles . . .

Um, Dulles is a tiny airport, and VERY expensive to fly into/out of. I think their largest plane seats 4 across, so not much first class action would be my guess. I'd go with Reagen International for your first class story. Reagen is a much larger airport, has larger planes, and a higher volume of flights, AND has a Hilton hotel on site. My boss flies into and out of there all the time, and stays at said Hilton Hotel (Crystal City Embassy Suites).
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It worked! Panda appeared! Hi, Panda! Sorry for all the sad faces that are being circled in your world right now. And of course I'm jealous of the brilliance- that's why I'm rewriting them to ride their coattails to fame!

Wonder- I figure the rich guy that upgrades her would be able to get her in, but good catch.

Jenn- According to Virgin, their Washington lounge is in Dulles International.
    * Upon further research- if she flies American, then she can go from Denver to Reagan- which makes sense, since there don't seem to be non-stop flights to Vegas. Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by drssgchic; 06-06-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Glad to help.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

ZOMG, I HAVE INTERNETZ AGAIN!!!!!!!

The doctor has doubled my Synthroid dose starting tomorrow, so we shall see if Panda can stay awake during the day. Panda would like this very much indeed.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    ZOMG, I HAVE INTERNETZ AGAIN!!!!!!!

The doctor has doubled my Synthroid dose starting tomorrow, so we shall see if Panda can stay awake during the day. Panda would like this very much indeed.
    Yay! for Internetz.... we've missed you.

We would like it very much indeed, too!

Children, I require names. I woke up on the unimaginative side of the Magical Bamboo Forest and I have to name ten (slightly unpleasant) characters for Volume Four of The Zombies today. So if you're bored at work, throw me a name. These ten characters have been born between 1960-1999 and their function is one of antagonism to the lead characters. I'm thinking of people who bugged the ever-loving f*ck out of me when I was a little geeky panda in elementary school/junior high for inspiration. This is a sci-fi/horror genre series, but it's very much based in this world so no one is named Zork or Blaster. Need both male and female names.

1. Jason. There has to be a Jason. He was one of the nastiest bullies in my eighth grade. One girl in the class finally kicked him in the nuts during recess. (And, of course, she got in terrible trouble and he was the victim, even though he regularly made victims out of everyone else.)

2. Joanna. She wasn't a bully, but she sat next to me in third grade and picked her nose. In front of everyone. And then she ate her discoveries. Again, in front of everyone. And Young Panda had to pass the panda homework her way, and knew it was going to be infected with her boogar power.

Okay, I need eight more. GO!!!