Page 601 of 717 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 601

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You're mighty quiet . . . That's not good. I'm going to hijack your journal with a question to see if it pulls you out of hiding. And because your journal gets a lot more traffic than mine, so there will be a greater probability of an answer

I've never flown 1st class. Has anyone around here? I'm trying to figure out what options there would be that those of us that fly coach can only dream of. (Specifically from Denver, but any information would help.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've only ever flown Southwest, so coach/ 1st class is a null question for me.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I just looked up the proposed flight for the story- $800 on Hotwire. $1300 for first class on United. Dang.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Hubby and I flew first class on the 14 hour flight from Los Angeles to Brisbane (and back). It was totally worth the extra cost. We were on Virgin Australia, and had the seats that completely recline, along with room to stand and stretch in front of our seat area. The services were also first class... excellent food, wonderful service, and "front of the line" for dropping off/picking up baggage and boarding/disembarking.

Mainly, though the reason it was worth it was because of the length of the flight. I would have gone totally bat crazy if I'd been confined in a regular coach-class seat. As it was, I got about 6 hours sleep and wasn't wasted when we landed.

I think the tipping point for paying the extra would be--how long are you on the plane?

I did find out that international first class is a step above domestic first class. She's just going between Denver and BWI, so no international airlines.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Hulky and I upgraded a cross-country flight (LA to Boston) for about $80 I think? Can't remember if that was each/both. You get wide comfy seats, only one neighbor, and at least one free alcoholic beverage. I don't recall the airline.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Ok, I can use that. Any special lounges or anything?

(FYI, I'm comparing this to the flight in 50 Shades where she went to the 1st class lounge and had a massage by a safely gay man. I suspect that isn't quite right . . . )

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ok, I can use that. Any special lounges or anything?

(FYI, I'm comparing this to the flight in 50 Shades where she went to the 1st class lounge and had a massage by a safely gay man. I suspect that isn't quite right . . . )
    Sounds like she flew Virgin Atlantic (I've not read those books).
    Our Clubhouses | Virgin Atlantic
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.