Page 599 of 708 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 7071

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 599

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It's insanely easy to drink.
    Particularly the Pinnacle brand.
    No burn at all... just really smooth yummy whippy creamy flavor!
    I think it comes in Chocolate Whipped to.
    It's like they WANT me to be an alcoholic?
    I have to stay away from that stuff.
    And thanks be to ALL THE GODS that that shiz was not in existence back when I was really young!!!
    Yes to all of that, esp. brand. Smirnoff's is not as good. Hmmm what would chocolate whipped be good in? You could do a twist on black/white Russians with this stuff (my favorite drinks).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Another good drinking game: Do a shot/sip every time Bella bites her lip and looks uncomfortable (Is she constipated or just confused?). She does that about as often as she scoffs.

My personal favorite was always: Watch Lord of the Rings and do a shot whenever someone says a made-up word (including place names). You can't make it through the intro to the first movie.
    Height: 5'7"
    SW: 178.0 (1/1/2013)
    CW: 163.2
    GW: I'll know when I get there!

My Primal Journal

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Any opinions on the UV brand of flavored vodkas? I like the blue raspberry (with lemonade), but have not tried others. DH likes cherry with his coke/pepsi. I think they make a whipped one as well, but also have cake flavor which I hear is amazing.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Dearest Panda,
    do you know what I universally hate hate HATE about your books?? they END! combine that with being an insomniac and a fast reader and there is much sadness. I realized I was 85% of the way through Runegame and I didn't want it to end so I went back and re-read the first three books and then Runegame. Now I am a sad Otter. I have to know what happens in the next book, but then the whole series will be over! I'm imagining redemption for Saxon through a gory death with her last breath in Noah's arms

p.s. If you want to see some epic scoffing, watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" where she makes this weird little buck-toothed face and goes "huhh" for every single emotion: terror! astonishment! consternation! huhh...
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    there will be much liver poisoning this eve
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    p.s. If you want to see some epic scoffing, watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" where she makes this weird little buck-toothed face and goes "huhh" for every single emotion: terror! astonishment! consternation! huhh...
    This is the movie that gave me my KS Botox epiphany... the girl has a crap ton of paralytic stuff in her face.
    The scene where she is supposed to be screaming and she ALMOST emotes a crinkle of something near her eyes... /smh.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Pinnacle- stay away from the cookie dough flavor. It sounds like a great idea, but mouthwash tastes better.
    UV- Cake and Chocolate Cake are sooooooo goood !
    Svedka- Orange Cream (or creamsicle, or something)

I have since rethought my Team Jacob stance. Edward deserves her. Jacob can do so much better. I'm still waiting for Jacob and his infant love to turn on the sparkly freaks and wipe them out- because that's what any self-respecting dhampir/werewolf pairing would do.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda got the panda thyroid felt up by an eager medical professional last week, and it was every bit as sexy as it sounds.

In truth I felt somewhat inadequate as a lover while reading 50 Shades of Gray, since my romantic partners have never stumbled across me playing contemplative music on the piano after a soul-shatteringly ecstatic romp in bed, or had to sign a contract bending their will to mine. People do not follow me around the grocery store wanting to scrawl their digits on the back of my paw, or line up outside my bedroom door hoping to get pandaed.

But on Wednesday I met a man who was absolutely delighted to play naughty doctor to my acquiescent patient, and I submitted my neck to his vile yet titillating caresses.* I was unable to swallow without pain for the rest of the day. He is a rare specimen of endocrinologist who does not assign 100% of his diagnoses on lab values. My personal doctor looks at my lab values and concludes that I am fine, even though I am obviously not fine. I score in the normal to low normal range, ergo I am healthy even if I do not feel healthy at all. I wanted to know why it is that I haven’t been able to lose weight since those long ago antidepressants, am losing more and more hair, and walk around like a very old and tired panda when Gay Panda is not that old and has no reason to be tired. So he felt up my neck lasciviously and did not even have the decency to ask if I had a safeword.**

Gay Panda has an enlarged thyroid covered in nodules. It is enlarged enough that I have lost the natural gutters that people (and pandas) have in their necks. He did not feel a tumor or think a sonogram was yet necessary, but Gay Panda has nodules on the right and a nodule on the middle and a nodule on the left. He also noticed that my eyebrows are growing sparse, and wants the results of an antibodies test to confirm/deny Hashimoto’s. I will be reporting next Friday to the vampires who dress up in nurse costumes so that they can siphon some of their personal ambrosia in the guise of medical care.

And we (may) have an answer. I am on Day Three of a tiny dose of Synthroid to see how I react to it. So far I am just very tired, and doing the laundry still feels like climbing Mt. Everest. We will reevaluate in July to see if there is any change. But what was lovely about the appointment was not being blamed for my weight, or told if I just exercised more, the spare pounds would go POOF and people would line up outside my bedroom door hoping to get pandaed.

He also felt very confident in saying that it was Prozac that caused this weight issue to start with. He’s seen it over and over and over again. I have a lot of awful feelings about that. Antidepressants were pushed on me so hard as a teenager, and I was told when I started gaining weight that it had absolutely nothing to do with the drugs. But those are all feelings for other posts. The Laundry Everest is waiting, and I want to brag to Lady Friend about crossing off the 51st shade on my bucket list. And now that the pain has at last died, I feel only the heady glow of satisfaction at finally having some sort of answer.

UPDATE: (in explanation of * and **)

* He actually was a doctor, and a consummate professional one at that. I just finished writing the first draft of an erotic romance novella and it put me in a mood to start this post in a completely puerile way.

** I do. It is banana thongs. Maybe one day I will have the opportunity to use it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I have since rethought my Team Jacob stance. Edward deserves her. Jacob can do so much better.
    Damn you, drssgchic! You have a good point there.