Page 596 of 717 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646696 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 596

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Bacon!

Maple-Bourbon-Bacon 'blizzard'

That is the magic that is happening at my house tonight.
    I BELIEVE in Bacon!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I stole that and hung it up in my office!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    From 8:55 to 8:58, the spambot named Shit3reau posted 8 posts. But the board doesn't allow me to report that many spammers in as much time.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    BACON

The only problem with that flowchart is that there is not enough bacon on it.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    From 8:55 to 8:58, the spambot named Shit3reau posted 8 posts. But the board doesn't allow me to report that many spammers in as much time.
    You don't have to report every post that one spammer makes. One is enough, the mods can delete all the posts they've made very easily.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I meant if I try to report more than one spammer in that amount of time. I have to wait 40 seconds between reports which means I usually won't report the second one because I have the attention span of a gnat.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Same here, Joanie. I agree. Reporting spammers should not be limited when spammers can infiltrate our boards and fill them with garbage in less time. You also have to wait something like 5 minutes between PMs. So if you forgot to mention something in the first and want to send a second, you gotta wait. Us gnat-like attention people usually fail to send the second message, so information is lost.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Dude, why are you people trying to get rid of my spammers? I LOVE YOU, SPAMMERS!!!

There is underwear on my couch, the last of the clean laundry that I have yet to put away because I've gotten a visit from the Headache Fairy. I have no idea why I'm telling you this. It's probably the pain medication.

And in other news, Lady Friend paid an outrageous amount of money to see an endocrinologist who is not covered by any insurance. He is a Free Ranger of the Endocrinology West. And he did not blame her extra weight on eating cupcakes and not exercising. To have a medical professional NOT blame her in that way is unprecedented.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lots of luck to Lady Friend in figuring out what's up and how to get to being her very best.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde