Page 584 of 708 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7071

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 584

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    This year are you going to try making those primal creme eggs that someone posted last year?
    No, I forgot all about those!!!

Is anyone else out there trying to make them?

Update on Ewe #27:

So far no lambs. We are all hoping for the best, since this ewe was the one who rejected little Ke$ha last year and peed on her every day. She had no trouble with the boy lamb, but the girl she did not like one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Forr0est View Post
    I’m going in the right direction as I eat my sirloin
    Oh, thank you for visiting, Forr0est. You have no idea how that cheered me, down in the depths of another illness and making it look fine. Or not. Actually, it's more on the side of not. I like to think that there's a sexy quality to the rasp of phlegm when I speak, but I work alone and it's easy to convince myself of just about anything. Maybe my bleary eyes are really bedroom eyes. What could be sexier than nasal draining? Nothing, I'll tell you! And sweetheart, I know how to work malaise like no one's bidness.

So I'm going to print off your message and laminate it and post it in my shower to read for inspiration as I try to clear this sinus headache. I'm sexy and I know it. More importantly, I'm sexy and YOU know it. I'm so sexy that I sizzle when I pad about my house searching for where Benign Poltergeist stored the naproxen . . . spell-check is informing me that naproxen is not a word. The word it wants me to correct naproxen to is pyroxene. I don't even know what that is. It sounds like something you would use in a home perm. Or maybe it's a chemical in plastic, and that's why you don't put plastic in microwaves. But as I do not have a microwave, I don't have to worry.

Pyroxene. Is it something to do with fire? The first part of the word is Greek for fire and xene . . . I think that is Greek for barbarian, which was what they called anyone who wasn't Greek. Or wasn't Pyroxene one of the X-Men? That isn't very nice of you, Forr0est, to make me Google a random word when you know I don't feel well. But now I can't think of anything else.

Pyroxene:
    A) chemical used in home perm
    B) why you don't heat plastic in microwave
    C) something fire-related and barbarian
    D) one of the X-Men
    E) ???

Okay . . . looking it up now.

And it's E: a rock-forming mineral present in volcanic lavas. Wikipedia says they look like crystal embedded in volcanic glass, which won them the name of 'fire strangers' since they were thought to be impurities. Ugh, I'm learning. Forr0est, you have a terrible bedside manner, and you are thus banned from my journal until Earth implodes or I just forget that you're banned. That will most likely happen in a few days anyway. But until then BEGONE and take your big words with you.

Love,
    Gay Panda

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Aww poor sexyfied panda. I have it on good authority that whisky is the best for getting rid of sicks... (or maybe you just dont care once you get sloshed.. ether way.... )
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    My Scottish grandmother used to mix up tea, lemon, honey, and whiskey (what we Americans call 'Scotch') and serve it up liberally to us kids when we were sick. She was astonished that regular ole Americans do not give their kids whiskey when they are sick. "The water of life will do 'em nae harm!" she proclaimed. She herself was never ill.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Moses Strikes Back!!!

Today Lady Friend and I did the ever-exciting errand combination so we could bitch all through the process about the minutiae of which lives are made. Running from dragons? No. Saving the kingdom from evil? No. Finding a map to buried treasure? No. Picking up chicken feed? Yes. Having blood drawn? Alas, yes. Pumping gas? Sigh. Yes.

And so we went, with Lady Friend driving. We bitched through the acquisition of fuel and the removal of blood, and then we bitched our way down the road to the feed store. We bitched at a lousy driver and bitched about the weather and bitched about the red lights (of which we got caught at every single one). It was a very pleasant bitch session since we are both gifted in the great art of snark. At the turn to the store, we once again got trapped at a red light. I looked out the window and suddenly Lady Friend screamed at the top of her lungs in utter terror. "MOSES! IT'S MOSES! GAY PANDA, MOSES IS BACK!!!"

Moses had dropped from the ceiling of the car onto the top of the steering wheel, and was waving his legs at screaming Lady Friend. I leaped over to grab the tendril upon which he was still partially suspended and jammed down the button that makes the window go down. It descended with excruciating slowness while wind and rain blasted into the car. Maneuvering the spider and the tendril over to the window, I tried to put Moses out faster than Moses could climb up to my paw in an effort to save himself.

I lost. Lady Friend screamed and screamed that the spider had fallen onto my leg, but the reason she could not see it was because Moses was now crawling around my paw. And while Gay Panda does not have a spider phobia, Gay Panda isn't particularly keen on spiders and is even less keen on one crawling about the panda body. I shook my paw viciously and suddenly Moses dropped away just as the light turned green. Lady Friend hit the accelerator and we shot away.

So I guess my life is made of a little adventure after all, and acts of heroism. Thank you, Moses.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    that is kind of hilarious

is it mean to lol at lady friend's screams of horror?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Lady Friend, I would also like to mention that you were mad at me a few weeks ago for naming the spider who lived in the car. Yet today when the spider dropped onto the steering wheel, you did not scream, "SPIDER!!!" but "MOSES!!!"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that is kind of hilarious

is it mean to lol at lady friend's screams of horror?
    Just lol with love and it's all good.