Page 578 of 703 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 578

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    GAY PANDA MADE A GRUMPY CAT MEME!!!

(Correction: Gay Panda wrote a grumpy cat meme.)

LADY FRIEND MADE IT INTO A GRUMPY CAT MEME!!!

(And since Gay Panda can't figure out MDA's Byzantine methods of posting pictures, it is over on Pandaloonery.)

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gay panda View Post
    lady friend when are we going to get some lambs around here?!?!!?!??!?!

Panda humbly submits self as prospective foster panda.
    soon.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Cori, I used to call them (as a silly thing) Annie-moans. So, a person behind a fish counter doesn't know about anemones? People really need to go to aquariums occasionally. They're as fun as zoos.

Panda, if you upload from your computer, it will take the mods 7-21 days to approve your pic. If you post it from a site like photobucket.com (free easy site where you can upload pics), they appear immediately. Photobucket even gives you the 'img' code so all you do is copy and paste that here and the pic shows up - no need to use any insert photo thingy.

All the cats are so wonderful.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Photobucket noted!!!

We demand lambs, Lady Friend! Bouncing baby lambs! And we will all cross our fingers to not have another Ke$ha Lamb, peed on by her mother for months.

Life is not fair.

It was nowhere more evident than at the Oscars last night, when Argo was inexplicably awarded Best Picture even though critics agree that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Two was a vastly superior film. Instead the visionaries behind Breaking Dawn were given Razzies, their contributions to cinema mocked before the world stage, and the panda heart bleeds for them. They were cheated. But sometimes the world is just not ready to acknowledge the pearls of true genius walking amongst us, and throws its roses and accolades and golden statues and swag bags after swine.

That is the reality of the world, pigs with swag bags, and it can be hard to accept.

Some days we rail against reality, and other days we wake serene. Life is not fair but we go on about our business, sad but not devastated about Breaking Dawn being insulted or our inability to lose weight. We will plug on with whatever it is we have to do, wash the dishes and write about zombies, wonder what in Valhalla our household ghosts did with the cell phone THIS time, willfully ignore a stern command from Lady Friend to write a blurb for Runegame, and waste five minutes trying to come up with words that start with W for the openings of each clause in this sentence. We will wobble about on a treadmill rather than whine about the scale; we will watch an episode of Supernatural instead of waste time wailing at the injustice of sparkling vampires overlooked.* We will do what we can and let go of what we can’t, and have our terrible temper tantrum tomorrow when the letter of the day is T.

But you were brilliant, Breaking Dawn Part Two. I didn’t even have to see you to know that. You were robbed. Although I am no one of consequence, let me encourage you to make a Part Three. The world is not ready today, but it will be tomorrow.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 02-25-2013 at 09:31 AM.

UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* We will waste another three minutes Googling ‘verbs that begin with W’ and reading through a four-page list.

Oh! I found my cell phone.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Supernatural is a hilariously addictive show. I only watched about an hour and a half of the Oscars last night. Have not yet seen Argo.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Joanie... It was Cash register lady who did not know of the existence of anemones and Nemos... fish counter guy is cool.

Gay Panda- this morning I was sleeping and dreaming... and PAUSED my dream to edit the scene/dialogue because I didn't feel it was going how I felt it should go. Something about it was off. I could feel myself looking around my dream, like I was walking around a set, trying to figure out what the issue was. Then the character(s) were arguing with me and trying to continue the scene and I was telling them "No" and trying to change their dialogue anyway because it wasn't off yet it was just headed in the wrong direction. It was all very confusing. Especially since these didn't seem to be characters I'm actually writing at the moment.

Does this ever happen to you.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

F*ck Here Comes the Bride and Chris Brown's Forever for wedding processionals, I think the wedding party should come down the aisle to Gangnam Style.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Gay Panda- this morning I was sleeping and dreaming... and PAUSED my dream to edit the scene/dialogue because I didn't feel it was going how I felt it should go. Something about it was off. I could feel myself looking around my dream, like I was walking around a set, trying to figure out what the issue was. Then the character(s) were arguing with me and trying to continue the scene and I was telling them "No" and trying to change their dialogue anyway because it wasn't off yet it was just headed in the wrong direction. It was all very confusing. Especially since these didn't seem to be characters I'm actually writing at the moment.

Does this ever happen to you.
    YES!!! Occasionally characters from different series try to merge their storylines in my dreams and I'm yelling as I sort them out because Runes has nothing to do with Sigils and Sigils has nothing to do with Zombies and Zombies has nothing to do with . . . well, you get the idea. Last night Grumpy Cat was wandering through Zombies and that made me nuts.