Page 577 of 699 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 577

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    This is Eli:

AdorableEli.jpg

He was a stray, and when I got him he would bite and scratch very inappropriately. When he did this, I would immediately disengage and walk away. The biting and scratching stopped within a few days and have never returned. Now he's a lovebug. And he loves raw liver.
    Last edited by Siobhan; 02-23-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    This is my Maine Coon cat, Moxie:

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Moxie apears to be missing some bones
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Beautiful kitties!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    ALL of them are lovely kittehs!

Siobhan, do you let Eli go outside in the sun much? I always worry for white cats. My gorgeous girl got skin cancer on her ears, and they had to be surgically trimmed. She ended up looking like a giant white mouse.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    He doesn't go outside at all. He gets sun through the windows but that is all. Open windows in the summer. I'm trying to imagine him without ears...hmmmm.....

Funny comment about Moxie being missing some bones! Eli actually IS missing some bones, although it is not evident in the photo. And he has a different number of toes on each foot, and not one has the correct number. Also, his claws and toes don't match up. He's an original.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Not kittehs... Mac and Cheese cuddling with their Nem-pillow.
    (They don't make me sneezy.)
    P.Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney!!! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

That is all.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    LADY FRIEND WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME LAMBS AROUND HERE?!?!!?!??!?!

Panda humbly submits self as prospective Foster Panda.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I <3 Dorie!

But every time I watch Finding Nemo I get REALLY angry at the supposed salt water aquarium set up... and the fish that they have inside it!!!
    OMGGGGGGG!
    Seriously. I have to control and down the eye twitch at how completely inappropriate that whole setup is (it's basically a tropical fish set up with saltwater fish in it )... and the fact that they have a freaking Moorish Idol of all things in what looks like a maybe 50 gallon tops desk top tank! Gah! Drives me MAD! Plus all the other incompatible fish.

But it's a cute story... I just have to suppress total tank anger. And it makes me wonder how many Nemos and Dories(Dorie needs a good 100 gallons or so) had to die because of its representation of inappropriate tank keeping, and inappropriate stocking.
    On a funny side note I was buying a single live clam to feed my anemone a few weeks ago and the lady at the counter was puzzled and commented on it... so I told her I was "feeding my anemone" And she kept saying "what?" so I would repeat it.
    And then she asked if I was speaking a foreign language, so I laughed and told her that I was going to "feed it to an Anemone" very slowly, "like in the movie Finding Nemo, with the little fish that lived in one".
    Well, that lady looked at me, eyes wide open and mouth agape and said... "I thought that was all made up just for the movies!"

Serious. *nods*
    I said "Nope. They really live in the ocean, and I have some at home..."
    It was an interesting day.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    LOL to all of that ^^

Now I'll never be able to watch Finding Nemo again without thinking of Cori GAH!-ing through the fish tank scenes.

I think Ellen absolutely *nailed* the Dory performance. The film wouldn't have been the same with any other voice actor.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde