Page 575 of 703 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 575

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Kittehs everywhere!!!

If I had untold riches and no social conscience, I would have cloned Primal Coach Kitty. I would love an entire litter of pudgy, dim-witted tabby-and-whites running around the house after Benign Poltergeist, their froggy little voices raised in battle cries. "WAO-WAAAOO-WAAAAOOOOOOOO!"

Of course, I wouldn't love this at two in the morning. But she was one of a kind.

Are you out there, Lady Friend? Stop having a personal life that does not include me! I require a tech spell.

I offer payment in a Mild Italian Pork Sausage dinner from Whole Foods. And a showing of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Okay, if we're sharing pics of cute kittehs, here is my contribution (assuming I can make this link thingy work...):

WANNA HUG SICK PANDA!

137500594844202950_3jl0jBur_c.jpg
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Are you out there, Lady Friend? Stop having a personal life that does not include me! I require a tech spell.

I offer payment in a Mild Italian Pork Sausage dinner from Whole Foods. And a showing of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    If by that you mean the anime, I am there. But if you mean The Abomination made by M. Night Shamalamadingdong, then you are dead to me.

(But I'll add the links first!)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Okay, if we're sharing pics of cute kittehs, here is my contribution (assuming I can make this link thingy work...):

WANNA HUG SICK PANDA!

137500594844202950_3jl0jBur_c.jpg
    I am allergic to cats, like snot, drool, eyes swell shut and itch so bad I want to rip them out of my head with my own ragged fingernails even hours after taking the medication allergic... (which is why Panda NEEDS one, so that I can live vicariously! )... but that one can totes HUG ME!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    If by that you mean the anime, I am there. But if you mean The Abomination made by M. Night Shamalamadingdong, then you are dead to me.

(But I'll add the links first!)
    I am dead to you then. But thanks for the links!!!

Why can't you appreciate the utter awesomeness within the abomination? If only MST3K were to take on that movie, it would be a classic to last the ages. The suckage, Lady Friend. The ultimate suckage. How M. Night Shamalamawhatnot could take one of the very best cartoons ever made and transform it into THAT speaks to a talent we should bow before in awe. It should be shown at film schools around the world for what NOT to do.

unsuperb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I am dead to you then. But thanks for the links!!!

Why can't you appreciate the utter awesomeness within the abomination? If only MST3K were to take on that movie, it would be a classic to last the ages. The suckage, Lady Friend. The ultimate suckage. How M. Night Shamalamawhatnot could take one of the very best cartoons ever made and transform it into THAT speaks to a talent we should bow before in awe. It should be shown at film schools around the world for what NOT to do.
    Side-eyeing u rite nao

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    We now have two cats. Often, fights break out in the dead of night - in the middle of our bed.

However, I adore my kitties, and my husband adores the kitties (he really does), so we keep trying to train it out of them...

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My husband hates our cat but never misses a chance to cuddle with her. She scratches my kids (ages 6 and 2), moreso the youngest than the oldest anymore. The cat's about 2 years old...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Even my throat itches and swells when I come into kitteh contact... Your stories are not enough of a deterrent to make me not want to cuddle that little kitten with my FACE.
    *kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss*

Why is it we love things that try to kill us?
    *edit- it would also probably bite me... and scratch my ears.
    Last edited by cori93437; 02-21-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.