Page 570 of 699 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 570

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Panda... Vagina Insanity... I want to read that for the glory of the title alone! (Or at least the sample.)

I just added that to a memo in my phone under the heading "Panda Gems" so that is doesn't get completely lost and forgotten since I'm currently in the middle of a more serious fantasy endeavor in the reading of Gene Wolfe's two part The Book of the New Sun. The man likes his readers to think a bit it seems... it's making me very happy.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I really must read this thread more, if just to remind me there are others with mental disorders, while different, just as disturbing as my own.

I am now going to have a rather disturbing songs by an unsavory british band called 'The Macc Lads' going round my head all day, due to the line;

'Can you hold your Liquour Love?.

Yes I can, always by the ears'

Thank you, I may need to wash my brain at some point
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    'Can you hold your Liquour Love?.

Yes I can, always by the ears'
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

And thanks to the magic of Google...
    I FOUND that particular unsavory piece of work.
    To the tune of "Hey, hey, we're the Monkees"... ... sort of, but punk/metal.

Their accents are so thick I can't pick out that particular line you posted, which is really funny...
    But there are LOTS of words I can pick out. So...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Lady Friend, twice a year I rue the day I met you. I rue it because I am perfectly happy in never ever ever going to the dentist, even if my teeth are fizzing, or exploding one at a time in my mouth. But you are so persistent in your peer pressure that I give in every time and go, because I am slightly afraid of you.

Nitrous, here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Lady Friend, twice a year I rue the day I met you. I rue it because I am perfectly happy in never ever ever going to the dentist, even if my teeth are fizzing, or exploding one at a time in my mouth. But you are so persistent in your peer pressure that I give in every time and go, because I am slightly afraid of you.

Nitrous, here I come.
    If my dentist would give me nitrous every time I got my teeth cleaned... I have the cleanest teeth in the world!
    I'd bee in there every month.

As a child I was totally spoiled and my dentist DID give me nitrous every time I went in.
    It was awesome.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    If my dentist would give me nitrous every time I got my teeth cleaned... I have the cleanest teeth in the world!
    I'd bee in there every month.
    Then you must move to the Magical Bamboo Forest, where lives one dentist who gives nitrous for cleanings. So twice a year, I suck it in and sink into hallucinations that I control time or speak French, or understand everything there is to know about organic chemistry. Once I stared at the hygienist's chest for a long time because there was a patch on her uniform with numbers on it, and The Gods of Nitrous convinced me that she was a felon and cleaning teeth was her probation parole job. I wondered with vague concern what sent her to The Big House and if I should be worried that a criminal had pointy objects in my mouth. Then I realized that everyone in the office was wearing those patches, and that ALL of them were felons. I began to fear, but then I remembered that I controlled time and I was thus in no danger.

And for some reason, when I'm high on gas, I hear Jewel yodeling. It makes me crazy because I can't stand Jewel.

My dentist gives gas for cleanings, too. The nice pretty girls always ask "Do you want the gas?" to which I reply "That's the reason I'm here."

They gave my 6yo gas before they gave him local anethisissiics (sp?) when he had 3 teeth pulled. My wife said he laid there and laughed and laughed and laughed. He also thought he was in a space shuttle. A chip off the ol' block I'd say.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    I never need my teeth cleaned.. I have purrrrrrrfect teeth that the dentist just looks over & says.. "yer good"

Think Hubby hates me, he always has to get the full on grind & scrap.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Mine doesn't do gas for cleanings. My son (6) and I (and soon my daughter - almost 3) go dutifully every 6 months for our cleanings. My husband waits until a tooth cracks or breaks (he's got brittle teeth - likely from a crap diet of SAD foods) and I complain that it's making his breath stink or he starts to down ibuprofen once an hour for the pain. He's presently in the stinky breath stage (lost a filling and won't get it fixed - will likely end up losing said tooth to a pulling like he did the last 3x). I should remind him that poor dental health (he brushes, don't get me wrong - just doesn't repair damage as it occurs) leads to heart disease and at 300+ pounds with sleep apnea, he's already headed there...

Thanks for the reminder, Panda! lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)