Page 553 of 717 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 553

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And in other semi-related news ... THIS.
    First Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Cases Detected in North America - US News and World Report
    I never dated many guys, so I was really low risk anyway for picking something up...
    But I'm suddenly really happy to be all married and boring and totally not dating.
    ACK!! and now i am single!!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    ACK!! and now i am single!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

LOL! it can be so funny to check into a thread when you haven't popped in for a while. Those prior 3 posts bear testament to that!

Gay Panda, I am back on page 105 and you were going through a huge mashed potato craving. I have a recipe for mashed sweet potatoes that is delectable and easy. Sweet potatoes and heavy cream. Is that something you could use? Not sure where you are now with those cravings, or maybe you already have a sweet potato recipe.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Panda, I have no hope of finishing your journal any time this century LOL. But I will try.
    I did read it last year though.
    Can you give the short version of your weight loss so far? I see you are doing the high fat too

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Panda, I have no hope of finishing your journal any time this century LOL. But I will try.
    I did read it last year though.
    Can you give the short version of your weight loss so far? I see you are doing the high fat too
    Right now I am having to be gracious and accepting* of my body, which apparently can only be pushed so far. The high fat helps tremendously in getting rid of bloat and very mildly with loss, but I hit a point on the scale that I cannot dip beneath. The scale has been retired for the time being to give me an emotional break. So I am exercising regularly (and keeping the fat high) since those things manage my depression better than medication ever did, and physically make me feel a little better. Primal has been lovely in stopping the relentless gain, but I may have other hormonal issues that are preventing loss.

* Most times I am gracious and accepting. Other times I wake up on the expletive side of the Magical Bamboo Forest.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 01-11-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by equineaddict View Post
    Gay Panda, I am back on page 105 and you were going through a huge mashed potato craving. I have a recipe for mashed sweet potatoes that is delectable and easy. Sweet potatoes and heavy cream. Is that something you could use? Not sure where you are now with those cravings, or maybe you already have a sweet potato recipe.
    BLEH!!!

On a more adult note, I really, really wish I liked sweet potatoes. But I just can't stand them. What I've been doing to cope with my terrible potato addiction is buying those bags of mini potatoes at Whole Foods. Then I can just fry up a very small amount of them every few days and (thankfully) it works. I get a little potato boost and am satiated.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    For some reason I feel like this needs to be here... because of all the kitties Panda grew up with, and last but not least Primal Coach Kitty (who now chases a Benign Poltergeist in the sky).
    When your house is burning down, you should brush your teeth - The Oatmeal
    That made me weep with laughter.

(Best part: But not Domino. Not the broken one.)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Panda, I thought you'd like the cut of this chap's jib:
    How not to catch the norovirus | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The Guardian
    ew EW EW.

Love the vomiting robot.