Page 550 of 703 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 550

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    For some reason I feel like this needs to be here... because of all the kitties Panda grew up with, and last but not least Primal Coach Kitty (who now chases a Benign Poltergeist in the sky).
    When your house is burning down, you should brush your teeth - The Oatmeal
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Cori, that was wonderful. Thank you.

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Hey panda!
    I'm just getting into your thread here and with 500 plus posts to go I feel I will be reading for some time to come. I'm enjoying your brand of humor and find many of the posts here helpful and inspirational. Thanks! I'm sure I will have more to comment on once I catch up with the conversation.
    Cheers!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Ok, there isn't a chance in heck I'll be able to find it again in here- so could whoever posted the 50 Shades of Gray review by that romance writer post it again? I can't believe I didn't save it. It was awesome.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ok, there isn't a chance in heck I'll be able to find it again in here- so could whoever posted the 50 Shades of Gray review by that romance writer post it again? I can't believe I didn't save it. It was awesome.
    Is this what your looking for? (think this is her onto the 3rd horrid book)
    Sweaters for days...: 50 Shades Freed recap Chapter 2, or "The One Where They Almost Do Peeing Stuff."
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

double post....stupied internet gremlins
    Last edited by DinoHunter; 01-09-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    That's the one! Thank you! She's too funny to miss. And points out things I didn't catch. Possibly my favorite being "words mean something!" Although I discovered as I finished book 3 that it's a toss-up as to whether she's frightened of him or they have sex more often. Very sexy story, that.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm... since we're talking about 50 Shades again, remember that 50 Shades bachelorette cake I posted?

Well, here's it's biggest rival...
    The "Magic Mike" cake!

*insert evil laugh* You're welcome.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    those things are disturbing, somehow

i'll gladly take the bills tho, while eyeing the bulge and muttering 'that ain't right'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ehhhh I think it would be less creepy if it wasent so smooooooooooth......... and headless......

Cant remember if this was posted here Female masochism and Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James » The History of BDSM
    Interesting view on 50shades of F-ed up from someone that researches & is part of the BDMS scene