Page 531 of 717 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 531

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn532 View Post
    Looking forward to more posts from you - absolutely hilarious images flying through my head now!
    Dammit, Evelyn532, where WERE you just now while I was engaged in a mighty battle with Avada Kedavra?!? Gay Panda just spent Valhalla-knows-how-long trying to get the chicken off the fence where she decided to roost and then had to chase her all over the yard and into the coop. I've been pecked and squawked at and eluded, and then Expecto Patronum pecked me AGAIN for collecting eggs. I'm not in the mood for your carefree, fair-weather-friend tidings, so you can pack up your keyboard and march over to another journal.

Ah. I see that you have.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    I'm one of those parents who does all the homebirthy-breastfeeding-ECing-whatevs kinda stuff but if someone else wants to medicate themselves to high heaven and give birth via c-section and then stuff their kid full of formula and McDonald's, well - it kinda just makes MY kid more likely to score a little higher on whatever bell curve is in place, y'know? It's a competitive world out there, why on earth would you object to someone else messing up their kids, when your kids can't help but benefit from it?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    because Idiocracy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Old conversation, but I love Hoarders. I get some sort of morbid fascination out of it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I want to SNUGGLE this animal . . .

* trading in Death Eater chickens for baby clouded leopard *

Baby Clouded Leopards Debut in San Diego | Photos - ABC News

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Also in the Facebook pet peeve pile, I hate vaguebooking. You know, when someone posts some melodramatic status that's meant to make people try to figure out what's going on or chime in immediately with "are you okay?" messages. It's stupid. I know one woman who does it all the time, and at this point, I just roll my eyes whenever she posts. It's a clear "Look at me! Look at me!" manipulation, but people constantly buy into it.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Vaguebooking makes me nuts. The worst was one poster who wrote something along the lines of 'A devastating day and I don't want to talk about it.'

Well, then why post at all?!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Old conversation, but I love Hoarders. I get some sort of morbid fascination out of it.
    Ooh, thanks for reminding me! I haven't watched the latest episode, having gotten sidetracked by the second season of Fringe. Anna Torv is a fascinating barometer of skills. If she is in a scene among more talented actors like the dude-who-plays-Denethor-in-LOTR, she rises. If she is around less talented actors like my-only-expression-is-perturbed Agent Charlie, she crumbles. It is remarkable how the quality of her acting is so entirely dependent on those around her.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I want to SNUGGLE this animal . . .

* trading in Death Eater chickens for baby clouded leopard *

Baby Clouded Leopards Debut in San Diego | Photos - ABC News
    I've got no baby leopards for trade by feel free to ship those ill tempered birds my way...
    I'm in the market for a good flogger right now, and I understand yours have an 'automatic' feature.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Vaguebooking makes me nuts. The worst was one poster who wrote something along the lines of 'A devastating day and I don't want to talk about it.'

Well, then why post at all?!
    Vaguebooking. Will remember that one.