Page 529 of 703 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 529

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ok... on response to all the dirty manly men comments... *Debaucherymademedoit*

Only some light kink involved...

Those oiled up fella in the 'mine' are delicious...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You found a REAL man in a GOTH bar?! So he's a little goth, too? If you ever decide you don't want him, feel free to ship him down here, postage on delivery.

Cori- Yurm. Now I can't wait to get home and watch it with the sound on Also- ugh- the story possibilities! I've been wanting to write a dirty Snow White for a while. I mean, it's so . . . obvious.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    My husband describes dancing as "a vertical application for a horizontal position"...

It's in a man's best interests to be a good dancer.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Sigh.

Please don't tell me your child is '3 and one fifth' years old.

Just say three.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    mine is 8 and 2/7
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    You found a REAL man in a GOTH bar?! So he's a little goth, too? If you ever decide you don't want him, feel free to ship him down here, postage on delivery.
    No, just friends with goths and totally comfortable in his own skin just about anywhere.

And yes, the age thing? It's cute when small children are emphatic that they are three-and-a-half. Not so cute when a grown adult does it (especially when they use baby voices...urgh).

It's like grown-ups that publicly announce their "month-aversaries" or whatever on FB. I don't care that you and your smooshie-poo have been together for a whole two months and you're So! In! Lurve! Next thing you'll be doodling your name in a big heart with his last name on your binder during business meetings. Please, just don't.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Avada Kedavra and Imperio are 1 and 52/73rds years old.

Approximately.

I understand the blah-and-a-half that people use, especially with younger children. But 1/5?!?!? Who takes the time to figure that out? And WHY?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    It's like grown-ups that publicly announce their "month-aversaries" or whatever on FB.
    Please tell me this a joke. Please. * whimpers *

I think STFU, Parents had an entry a while back starring a parent who was making cakes for her child's monthly birthdays. And now he is four months! Happy birthday! And now he is five months! Happy birthday again!!!
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-10-2012 at 04:48 PM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I have an ex that insisted on doing weekly anniversaries while we were in college. I let him do it because he insisted on buying an expensive dinner. I eventually got tired of being with such a twat waffle and dumped him.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I think STFU, Parents had an entry a while back starring a parent who was making cakes for her child's monthly birthdays. And now he is four months! Happy birthday! And now he is five months! Happy birthday again!!!
    I think, had I become a parent and found this on my Facebook feed month after month after month, I would wrestle a slight feeling of inadequacy for not doing the same. Lady Friend has a Facebook friend who is so strident in her opinions that SHE IS DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT AS A PARENT AND YOU ARE NOT that it is hard to read the posts even as a cubless panda and not feel defensive. You chose to have your son circumcised? WELL, YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSER. You decided to formula feed? YOU ARE POISONING YOUR BABY AND SOCIAL SERVICES SHOULD TAKE HER AWAY. You put that baby in diapers? IF YOU CARED ENOUGH TO LEARN HIS CUES, YOU COULD GET HIM TO THE CAN IN TIME. AND THEN HE WOULDN'T GET DIAPER RASH. You are letting the baby cry it out at night? YOUR CHILD WILL GROW UP TO BE INSECURE AND A PSYCHOPATH. You are sending your older child to school? YOU ARE AN IGNORANT TWIT LETTING THE GUVVIE SCHOOLS BRAINWASH HIS FRAGILE LITTLE MIND!

It is very tiresome.