Page 528 of 704 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 528

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    There's a reason I'm the white sheep of the family

Burly welder-types dressed up in Carhartts? *swoon! thunk*

It'll be a bit yet before I'm ready to tackle socks, but as soon as I am . . .

I dunno, I kinda like the looks of men that, like, work. But I also like men that are manlier than I am Wanting to get out of them, though, is a perk. *thoughtful pause*
    Oh, I like the look of men that work in general and him in particular (he's definitely a manly type), but he often has to cut conduit at work, and I do NOT want to wrap myself around clothing dusted with metal filings. That plus assorted dust and grime from working above suspended ceilings or the liberal layer of melted snow he has after a day working out in the cold and then driving home, and I'd much rather have him out of his work clothes and into the shower (where I will happily help wash his back).

Also, there's pretty much nothing that will make the bright blue fire-retardant, insulated coveralls with the yellow reflective stripes sexy. The only fun part of those is helping to unzip them and peel them off.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Darn... I was hoping for a twizzler lassos story. *begins to mope away*

*perks up*
    On the bright side... Lady Friend's birthday celebration would be much more EXCITING!!! if you let Debauchery take the reigns of the party planning.
    Best. Party. Ever.

The hangover would last for a month.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Seen today within the glass case at the local bakery: a big chocolate cake reading HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHMOOSHIE-BEAR!

I am so not a romantic panda. Where is your dignity?!?
    Panda! Where is your sense of occasion?! Dignity has no place here- this is about LOOOOOOVE!

Anybody else now have the love song between the wicked king and queen from Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang in their heads, now?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Oh, I like the look of men that work in general and him in particular (he's definitely a manly type), but he often has to cut conduit at work, and I do NOT want to wrap myself around clothing dusted with metal filings. That plus assorted dust and grime from working above suspended ceilings or the liberal layer of melted snow he has after a day working out in the cold and then driving home, and I'd much rather have him out of his work clothes and into the shower (where I will happily help wash his back).

Also, there's pretty much nothing that will make the bright blue fire-retardant, insulated coveralls with the yellow reflective stripes sexy. The only fun part of those is helping to unzip them and peel them off.
    All good points. I guess when I think "Carhartt-types" my mind jumps to farmboys first- and who can't handle a little dirt and manure

As to the last point- unzip them, oil the flexed pecs that are revealed . . . anything can be worked with, here
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Stevo628 is offline Junior Member
    Great way to capture some of the jarring reality of the "red pill" awakening. Super post.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    All good points. I guess when I think "Carhartt-types" my mind jumps to farmboys first- and who can't handle a little dirt and manure

As to the last point- unzip them, oil the flexed pecs that are revealed . . . anything can be worked with, here
    Oh lord...
    If you keep it up husband will end up molested for a second time today... AND I'll have to remove his uniform to do it when he stops at home later for a break!
    (He's a deputy sheriff... )
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Oh lord...
    If you keep it up husband will end up molested for a second time today... AND I'll have to remove his uniform to do it when he stops at home later for a break!
    (He's a deputy sheriff... )
    I hear tell the gunbelt might do the pant-removing for you if his regular belt comes unbuckled somehow . .. *innocent whistle*

Oh, in the summer when he gets up and works on the roof of our cabin in cargo shorts, work boots, and a tool belt (and that's all), well, then that's a whole 'nother story....

Also, he does know how to ride, brand cattle, and all that. He's the kind of old school manly man who can fix the truck and clean up nice to take his girl out dancing (we do ballroom).

I wish more men would realize that learning to be a good dancer is manly and damn sexy. Somewhere along the way, dudes around here got the idea that only sissies dance or something. It's bizarre. Even at the country bars, it's tough to find guys who will do a basic two-step.

And as I said, the fun bit of the coveralls is unzipping them...sadly, there's a couple more layers to go before you actually get to skin. Working outside all day in -20C with a windchill requires a fair bit of clothing. It does build up the anticipation, I suppose.

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Oh, in the summer when he gets up and works on the roof of our cabin in cargo shorts, work boots, and a tool belt (and that's all), well, then that's a whole 'nother story....

Also, he does know how to ride, brand cattle, and all that. He's the kind of old school manly man who can fix the truck and clean up nice to take his girl out dancing (we do ballroom).

I wish more men would realize that learning to be a good dancer is manly and damn sexy. Somewhere along the way, dudes around here got the idea that only sissies dance or something. It's bizarre. Even at the country bars, it's tough to find guys who will do a basic two-step.

And as I said, the fun bit of the coveralls is unzipping them...sadly, there's a couple more layers to go before you actually get to skin. Working outside all day in -20C with a windchill requires a fair bit of clothing. It does build up the anticipation, I suppose.
    Um, does he have a clone? Or a brother? Or a clone? Rides AND dances? AND knows how to fix things? I didn't know they made men like that any more! Where can I find one?

Worse than the sissy thing is "only gay guys can dance." There is SUCH a difference between the way a gay man dances and the way a straight man dances. And it's the straight ones that make me weak in the knees! (I miss my dance partner!)

Hmph. Thanks for ruining my hot-firefighter-calendar-esque fantasy there, with that dose of reality

Um, does he have a clone? Or a brother? Or a clone? Rides AND dances? AND knows how to fix things? I didn't know they made men like that any more! Where can I find one?

Worse than the sissy thing is "only gay guys can dance." There is SUCH a difference between the way a gay man dances and the way a straight man dances. And it's the straight ones that make me weak in the knees! (I miss my dance partner!)

Hmph. Thanks for ruining my hot-firefighter-calendar-esque fantasy there, with that dose of reality
    The brothers are all taken. I get asked that question a lot. I found him in a goth bar, of all places.

And yes, while I love going dancing with some of my gay male friends, there's definitely a difference. My partner's not really a club-type dancer and seems self-conscious on a normal dance floor, but when it comes to partner dancing, he's a great lead and has a very nice frame, and he's usually in demand as a partner. I think it's because he says that in ballroom, for the guy it's mostly about showing off the woman and making her look good. Normal club-style dancing is more about showing off yourself.

Owly's Journal