Page 524 of 706 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 7057

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 524

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That sounds like a far bigger issue than just bad fashion sense. o_O
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Well, he's generally more worried about how he looks than I am, but he occasionally goes Einstein on me and forgets pants because his mind is on other things.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Sadly this is the state of things in our house. Because leaving the house without pants has almost happened. Somehow it's okay if a) there are boxer briefs and b) it's before 7 am and the dog just needs to pee.

I don't know if the word "satisfied" is really appropriate. "Not the hill I want to die on" is how *I* would describe that feeling, as the wife. Satisfied would be if the pants fit well, the shirt was button-down and ironed well, and shaving AND hair-brushing had happened within the last few hours.
    Hmm... all of that except the shaving.
    Really clean, but WITH stubble, is soooo good too IMO...

And my guy can DO the stubble. Hell... he can do full on beared in a week i think!
    Darned Italian genes!

I spent most of this seasons Boardwalk Empire(HBO series, Atlantic City based during Prohibition, 1920-1933) being a little 'in love' with this guy, Gyp Rosetti (read: big horrible italian meathead mobster with a bit of a mental imbalance, and a sexual kink too!).

Ohhhhh, but all of those men wore fine clothes!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Well, he's generally more worried about how he looks than I am, but he occasionally goes Einstein on me and forgets pants because his mind is on other things.
    Lol, I didn't mean your Geek specifically, I meant the whole leaving the house without pants issue!

And oh man, do I love just the right amount of scruffy unshaven face on my man, when it hits that point just past prickly but not into full beard.

*swoons*

I love that, with the rest of the look pulled together cleanly. The stubble highlights his jawline, the rolled-up button-down shows off his strong forearms, the jeans fit just right...

Yeah.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    He does clean up nicely, too: [yeah, I know, it might take awhile to show up. It's worth it]

dale 001.jpg

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    My sweetie first caught my eye because he was in uniform... very sharp looking! Now he's retired from the military, he still wears his civvies like a uniform. It doesn't matter if he's wearing sweats and a t-shirt or a formal suit, he always looks sharp!

Well, not exactly always... after he's changed the oil and antifreeze in my car, he does look a little grubby. But I forgive him!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Geek looks his best in the vest/ slacks/ button- up he wore at the wedding with scruff (longer than stubble, shorter than beard) and scruffy nerfherder hair. I can usually get bits and pieces of it, but I've only seen it in it's totality once.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I wore socks with sandals today. * ducks *

Also, I spent all four years of high school and most of college in socks with sandals.

Suddenly, the reason I had no dates becomes clear.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    He does clean up nicely, too: [yeah, I know, it might take awhile to show up. It's worth it]

dale 001.jpg
    that guy should seriously get a fur vest and fur lined kilt and giant war axe or hammer

seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I wore socks with sandals today. * ducks *

Also, I spent all four years of high school and most of college in socks with sandals.

Suddenly, the reason I had no dates becomes clear.
    in your defense i don't like the way shoes feel without socks

in your prosecution... sandals with socks?!

i just don't know how i feel about you any more
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    SANDALS WITH SOCKS, DUCKLING!!!

I heard the most boring/most animated conversation today at a restaurant. Two women at the next table were so very, very excited in this back-and-forth.

SCRUBS: And now the meeting is at six but it used to be at five!!!
    ELECTROHAIR: I KNOW!!!
    SCRUBS: So we have to be there at five and I told Dave!!!
    ELECTROHAIR: OH, YES, AND MARTY!!!
    SCRUBS: At five then and we'll talk about it!!!
    ELECTROHAIR: YES, ALL OF IT!!!

I almost screamed ALL OF WHAT as this conversation continued for another five minutes, but then I remembered it was none of my business and I didn't care.