Page 523 of 717 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 523

canio6 Guest
    Luckily, when leaving the house, my wife is satisfied if I remember to put on pants.

Yes, fashionable I am not.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I love very classic wool or linen suits. My partner had a 3-piece linen suit made for him a couple of years ago, and wow, does that look fantastic.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Aw, Canio, but you cook and you're funny. That makes up for many fashion sins.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Aw, Canio, but you cook and you're funny. That makes up for many fashion sins.
    That's kind of you to say. I've been trying to get my fashion impairment classified as a disability but so far they aren't buying it. I even went for the interview in sandals with socks. I mean, come on.

*winces*

Owly's Journal

I've walked the dog around the block with sandals and socks, but it was an exercise in irony. An exercise Mrs. FW was notenchanted by.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Ah... memories of my years in FL. Every winter I'd think, "This year there won't be a single man in black socks on the beach. By now even someone 100 years old knows better." And every year there'd be some skinny old man with a pot belly and black socks under his sandals. Clueless? Stubborn? I'll never know.

My favorite was a neighbor. Really skinny with a round belly who used to run around in a Speedo. My ex and I called him The Olive Smuggler.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Luckily, when leaving the house, my wife is satisfied if I remember to put on pants.

Yes, fashionable I am not.
    Sadly this is the state of things in our house. Because leaving the house without pants has almost happened. Somehow it's okay if a) there are boxer briefs and b) it's before 7 am and the dog just needs to pee.

I don't know if the word "satisfied" is really appropriate. "Not the hill I want to die on" is how *I* would describe that feeling, as the wife. Satisfied would be if the pants fit well, the shirt was button-down and ironed well, and shaving AND hair-brushing had happened within the last few hours.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Sadly this is the state of things in our house. Because leaving the house without pants has almost happened. Somehow it's okay if a) there are boxer briefs and b) it's before 7 am and the dog just needs to pee. .
    Yeah, I have never done this >.>

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    With Geek, so long as his hair's been tamed or he has a hat on, and he has on pants and a shirt without stains, I really don't care.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome